PICKS FROM JOE'S: The"I don't give a sh*t“ edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PICKS FROM JOE'S: The"I don't give a sh*t“ edition

Do we not care yet? The only thing keeping me engaged is the possibility of Oklahoma NOT winning the Big 12 title.Of course that would mean Iowa State has won it and I have some emotional issues that would need to be sorted out. In regards to the possibility of Iowa State beating the Sooners in the Big 12 championship rematch and being considered for the college football playoff, I've already made my feelings clear:I hope you guys get stuck in 5th place cuz somebody makes a FG Georgia Bulldogs College Jerseys for Kids. bitter footballguyCourtesy of Oklahoma State's shit show at TCU and West Virginia getting lathered in Ames last weekend, the Sooners get a free pass.If the Big 12 was paying attention they would just cancel all this nonsense, but West Virginia decided to cooperate by having covid issues and suspending football activities. Why do we care about this game? Do I really need to remind you? It won't matter anyway, this will likely be canceled due to covid issues at one or both programs. Aaaaaand, as I predicted, this has been canceled due to covid issues at Texas.La Tech at TCUIn another episode of "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU PLAYING THIS GAME" we have TCU paying out to get that sixth data point Jaylen Johnson Jersey. Also, watch the Bulldogs run all over the place and score points just to piss off OSU fans.IF this gets played, I'm taking TCU to win, LaTech to cover, and the under.Oklahoma State at BaylorOn the Pistols Firing pod earlier this week Carson Cunningham referred to this line as being in the "Vegas Zone Luke Collins Jersey." Apparently that is a reference to the line being outside of the FG but less than a TD, which some feel indicates that Vegas doesn't know what to do with this game.If you've been paying attention at all over the past three weeks I don't see how it's possible to NOT know what to do with this game. To me, the "Vegas Zone" should be that weird line that you look at and think "How in the world could you possibly think that?" It then turns out to be correct. IMHO Vegas is looney tunes either way. The Cowboys are about to exit the regular season with a whimper that not even Mike Gundy can mansplain away. OSU has never won in McClane Stadium and isn't about to start doing it now. IF this gets played, Baylor to win outright and the under.Time to get more scotch delivered and check the basketball schedules. GO POKES!!!
Working...
X