Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Tuesday

COLLEGE (96-59) NBA (23-27)

NO EXCUSES!......2-4 in college last night and 2-1 in the nba the moral of the story...I'M HUMAN! We do not have many nights below .500 in college. I'm with MrCC each week in college since posting i have usually 1 or 2 nights below the mendoza line each week in college hoops and they usually happen on monday. I wish i had just put BYU as the only play because i loved them and referred to it as my mismatch of the night and it certainly was.

College

T.C.U. +7 -Frogs are an amazing 8-2 ATS as a road dog and the Bulls are only 2-3 ATS as a home favorite.Frogs have been in every game on the road only winning 2 but this might be the third as they have lost by 2 at Ala-Birm (12-5) by 10 at Creighton (19-2) and by 13 at Louisville (16-1)....Those teams have battered teams at home and TCU was in all of them until late and they are road tested! Bulls are 9-8 and not a bad team but the Touchdown and LaDainian Tomlinson's school get the nod!

Houston +2 -Houston is 6-1 all time at home against Tulane and have won 4 straight in the series, add to that Tulane is 0-6 SU and 0-5 ATS on the road this year! The Cougars and their manchild Louis Truscott who had a nice double-double in his last game with 21 points and 21 rebounds should get their 4th straight win tonight.

Florida +4 1/2 -Gators have been a dog on the road 3 times this year and won all 3 outright! The most impressive part is one was by 10 at Kansas by 5 at Maryland and by 8 at Miss st, teams a combined 41-14!Gators have talent to match Kentucky give me the points.

Texas -3 1/2 -Longhorns are 4-0 ATS on the road and Colorado has lost 3 of their last 4.

Eastern Illinois -6 -Eastern is 4-1 ATS as a home favorite and just beat S.E. Miss by 10 on the road a couple weeks ago. S.E. has been bad on the road of late losing their last 3 by 13,9, and 14 points!

Ala-Birm. +1 -Alot of banged up players right now for So Miss and UAB is 5-1 ATS on the road winning 3 of their last 4.....So Miss has lost 2 straight at home.

NBA (5-2) Last 7

Orlando +4 -Portland road weary and ready for a letdown.

Dallas -8 -No Webber and a Mavericks team looking to pay back for the blowout earlier!

ML-Parlay .....Wash - Minn.

GOOD LUCK!

A little pucks for you!

ML-Parlay ....N.J. - Detroit

Boston ML -115

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

I'm with ya on a lot of the hoops selections tonight wayne. Hope we can bring it home!
      Good Luck!!
      ~MrCC

Comment

I noticed that. I was pissed after my 2-4 last night in college hoops....... losing just doesn't feel right!:D My guy owes me his house and dog all i have left is the wife and i'm taking her before the weekend!

Comment

Chicago +5 -I think the Bulls win this one outright.......Denver -5??? PLEASE!

Comment

Nice TCU win 1-0

Comment

South Florida had a HUGE run early in the second half to go up 12.......I thought we were down but my Horned Frogs came up BIG! Covered another spread yet couldn't win the game again.

Comment

Nice Eastern ILL. 2-0

Comment

Working...
                X