Lakers at the Pistons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers at the Pistons

I agree 100% with MTRCITYPIMP on his call on this game! First off, the Lakers only scored 68 points the last time out. Teams that score 69 or less points their previous game, would have yielded you over 63% winners had you played on the team that scored the 69 or less points the next game. Bottom line is, they are totally embarrased as professional athletes with their production and will put forth one hell of an effort to play extremely well and produce the next time they play.

Phil Jackson is a competitor and a winning coach. I look for him to make the proper adjustments today and I see the Lakers winning this game today to tie the series up at 2 games a piece. Remember how they dropped the first 2 games in their series with the Spurs, only to close the door on them and win the last 4 games to win the series. I think the Moneyline is the only way to go on today's game, as the public will probably be jumping all over the Pistons, thinking the Lakers are done. Well my friends, I think not, as I see the Lakers winning this game 86-80 straight out right and taking the series back to LA all knotted at 2 games a piece. You bet whatever side you want, but I feel as a gambler this game is a pounder, I live for these kinds of angles in my sports betting and today we have a major move play! Lakers to the bank, folks!

GL Krunch
    :D

game 5 is also in Detroit

not to go 2-2 back to LA

Comment

Lakers didn't come through for us!

Well I guess my feel and trend for the Lakers game was wrong. They tied it up at the end of the 3rd quarter and looked like they had a shut at pulling it out. Kobe was throwing up bricks and when he's missing their in trouble. Sorry if anyone lost any larger bets than they usually make. I lost a couple days of my winnings, plus a 3 team parlay. I'm not feeling angry, cause at least it was a close game and they came up short. The Padres game on Sunday and the Reds game on Sunday, yes I'm a little pissed about those games, cause they both gave them away on a silver platter. Kenny Lofton of all people hits a game typing homerun off Trevor Hoffman. Is Trevor a little overrated, sometimes I think he is. Once again, I apologize for the lose folks, but I always post my own plays and cap the side I feel is the strongest play. I was like 13-4 going into the game last night on my last 17 NBA plays and felt strong when the Lakers had only scored 68 points the previous game. I will bet it the same way if the same scenairo comes up again! Out of here for now!

Krunch
      :D

Comment

Working...
      X