Saturday's Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's Plays

Had a great night last night winning 25.45 units and just missed my 3teamer that would have paid over 35 units on the Dodgers in their 1-2 slugfest loss. Enough boasting and onto today's plays!

First play I really like today is the Dodgers Weaver +1.40 for 3 units; First off Wakefield has struggled in his last 2 starts. In those starts he went 13.1 innings, allowing 19 hits, 9 earned runs, 1 homerun, 7 BB's and had 6 K's. Something I found on Wakefield is, he's terrible since the 99 season during the month of June. He/Red Sox are only 5-12 in 17 starts and to add fuel to the fire, he's only 2-8 vs the National League, losing his last 3 starts at Fenway vs National League teams.

The Dodgers current roster players are 44 for 135 off Wakefield for a .326 batting average with a .399 OBP. Ouch, those are some numbers seriously favoring the Dodgers today. They also are averaging 1 extra base hit every 7.5 at bats. The Dodgers are currently on a 15 game under streak on the road vs American League teams, but this streak could be brought to a stop today. Not betting on the total thou! My prediction Dodgers 6 Red Sox 3

Will be back in this thread throughout the day, as I finish capping the rest of the schedule.

GL Krunch

:D

ADDING

3 TEAM PARLAY
    Lakers +1 1/2
    Mets un 9
    Pirates +1 1/2 for 1/2 unit to win 3.18 units!

I am going to pound the Lakers tomorrow night! They only scored 68 point the last game. Teams that score 69 or less points would have yielded you over 63% winners over the past couple of seasons. The Lakers did lose 2 in a row vs the Spurs then went on to win 4 in a row to take the series. I think the ML is the way to go in this game tomorrow night!

GL Krunch
    Last edited by krunch; 06-12-2004, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Out of Control Here

9:05 Sunday 13 June; Lakers at Pistons -1 1/2 167 1/2 total; I am playing the Lakers on the Moneyline +1.07 for 20 units to win 21.40 units! The Lakers will win this game outright and go back to Los Angeles tied up in the series! My prediction Lakers 86 Pistons 80

If their ever was a pounder guys, this is it! If your willing to take a risk, this is the game you want to risk! Think about it, can you see the Lakers going down 3-1, I don't think so! If they don't win this game outright, I sure as hell will be surprised! Good luck and lets bring home some bacon in this game! Pound it!

GL Krunch

Comment

any more bases tonite krunch?

Comment

ADDING

Marlins -1 1/2 for 3 units to win 3.75
          Texas for 3 units to win 3.45 units

Lets keep the train rolling!

Krunch:D

Comment

ADDING

Up a few units on the day, holding the Lakers tomorrow big time for a 20 unit straight wager and a 3 teamer.

Gonna try something different here!

Expos +1 1/2 RL 4.35 units to win 3
            2 team parlay
            Seattle/over 7 1/2 for 3 units to win 6.9 units!

Need a 1 run Seattle victory here and could get lucky and win both sides!

Krunch
            :confused:

Comment

Working...
            X