• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal

Anyone have his plays!

I think he will bounce back here tonight

Thanks a lot to whoever gets them
    Who Dat

All you've done on here is ask for animals plays. Hike up your skirt and post what you like. It doesn't cost anything. A forum is based on participation.
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

I agree Phil, any Old Monkey can do it!!!!
      Scooner!

Comment

u ass hole ! just i post my plays occasionaly,but dont be an asshole because u cant pick ur ass froma hole in the groud u stupid piece of shit.

Get a f*cking life!!!!
        Who Dat

Comment

WOW!!! JT, its called anger management

We are all here for the same thing
          Scooner!

Comment

Very eloquent JT!!

Comment

Toronto paul ask me to be nicer so i have been, then this idiot phil Jr has to start something with me because he gets out handicapped consistetly by mbates. This guy is a joke to this forum. Any one who rips on another for no reason is a joke no wonder he likes the packers.
              Who Dat

Comment

Thanks JT, I thought everbody hated me here.

Comment

You got it, JT (Smith?)
                  That Phil jr is always givin' shit to everybody. He's just jealous because mbates found an animal to pick for him, while junior can't find a beast that stays on the farm long enough to crap out a pick.
                  He just wants you to hike that skirt up so he can see what's underneath.
                  Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Take it easy guys....

I'm sure when someone gets Animal tonight, they will post them....they usually do.

Personal attacks are not allowed on this forum. This has been a great place to SHARE knowledge and picks, let's keep it that way, yes?
                    Good Luck!!
                    ~MrCC

Comment

LMMFAO, HEY PHIL JR, YOU GOING TO TAKE THIS SHIT ???????lmmfao

Comment

Casheasy, I also have my own collection of farm animal
                        childrens books that I have written that Phil Jr. is jealous of.

Comment

Im leaving this site, at the first sighting of a raised
                          skirt.
                          Keep your skirts on guys!
                          G-luck
                          Bring-in-it-home

Comment

Casheasy, you have some of the funniest posts I have ever
                            read on the net. It is so fun picking on Phil Jr. isn't it. Do you
                            have any golf courses in Ohio that are mostly dog leg rights?
                            I would like to get Phil Jr. on it with that draw of his, taking
                            candy from a baby.

Comment

JT, I'm with about everyone else on this one, stop freeloading, pay for the picks if you want 'em....if ur soo damn good at picking games then why do u even worry about what animal likes

Comment

Working...
                              X