2* Anaheim -167
    1 of 1 Morons

Homer

Looks good man! Good luck tonight!:D

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Homer

Best of luck tonight Homer. How sick are you over last night's miracle? I guess Hail Mary's do work sometimes ...even for arch - criminals .

Comment

Coverboy

I sat and just stared at the TV for around 20 Minutes after the game was over. That was unbelieveable. I really hope they can play beyond that. It's just a total back breaker to loss in that fashion.

That may have killed the whole series for them. It would have been before to get blown out then to lose in that fashion. FYI- On the radio this morning callers were saying its all Larry Browns fault and that the Pistons are done. :confused: :confused:

Come on. Big Ben F'ed up twice in the final minute, lets be real here. How could this possibly be the Coaches fault. :confused: :confused: Also how can the series have been lost. The Fakers put out their best last night and won by a total miracle

I will say this - If the Pistons can put last night behind them. They have the FAKERS and or by far the better team. They should handle this series and win the title.
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

GOOD LUCK TODAY HOMER
            GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
            STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

Best of Luck today my friend Homer!

Comment

Good luck Homer!! I have Mets under as my 3*. Lets get it in along with the rest of them.

Comment

Working...
                X