Sunday's Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday's Plays

Yes I had a rough day yesterday, but I should have only lost 2 units because we got ripped in the Calgary game. They had a goal scored in the third with 6 minutes left and no one, but the fans on television and the announcers saw it! Okay I vented and I'm ready to come back today and take the man's money! Onto today's plays!

4:05 Toronto-A's under 8 1/2 -1.10 for 5 units;

9:05 Pistons +8 1/2 for 5 units; I'm looking for a 6 point Lakers win today! I just feel the way the Pistons are constructed with Wallace and Wallace and the depth of talent in their front court were going to see an underdog team put up one hell of a fight in this series! Granted the Lakers have the 4 future hall of famers, but sometimes talented teams like this just don't come out hungry until their backs are against the wall, example after going down 0-2 to the Spurs the Lakers got their head's out of their asses and won the next four! The Lakers always seem to add some drama to a series, don't they! I think I'm currently 12-4 in the NBA playoffs so far! To much capping and terrible record keeping on my part! My prediction Lakers 88 Pistons 82
    The Pistons have to utilize their advantage of Chauncey Billus over Gary Paton today. It has been evident in the playoffs so far that Payton can be beaten by a younger and quicker point guard. In the regular season games, note, the Pistons reserves outscored the Laker's reserves 71-27.

Will be back with more throughout the day! Good luck to everyone today!

Krunch
    :D
    Last edited by krunch; 06-06-2004, 12:54 PM.

Good Luck Today Krunch!

Comment

KRUNCH

keep on a krunching

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

ADDING

Braves J Wright +1.03 for 10 units to win 10.30 units!

Millwood has had his problems vs his former team and with the Phillies winning the last 2 in the series, I look for the Braves to come out and steal one from my fighting Phils today! My Prediction the Braves 6 Phillies 4

GL Krunch

Comment

Like the pick Krunch! We will sweat this one out today! Good Luck again! Atlanta and over!

Comment

ADDING

2 Team Parlay; Rockies -1.17/Royals +1 1/2 RL -1.40 for 5 units to win 10.90 units

2 Team Parlay; Reds -1.23/Dodgers -1 1/2 RL +1.05 for 5 units to win 13.58 units!

GL Krunch

Comment

Re: ADDING

Originally posted by krunch
              Braves J Wright +1.03 for 10 units to win 10.30 units!

Millwood has had his problems vs his former team and with the Phillies winning the last 2 in the series, I look for the Braves to come out and steal one from my fighting Phils today! My Prediction the Braves 6 Phillies 4

GL Krunch
              My eyes must be playing tricks on me!:confused: :confused:

Comment

Good luck today Krunch! You'll bounce back today!
                Good luck,
                John

Comment

Working...
                X