• Time
  • Show
Clear All

marklittleboy

again you continue to tell lies,
    Cleveland 8o Anaheim 174 65.17% 93 34.83%

Toronto 8 Oakland 148 61.41% 93 38.59%

Kansas City 9.5u Detroit 53 33.54% 105 66.46%
    If you have something to say, say it....
    don't say I know what your taliking about, because you don't know what you are talking about.
    Isn't past your bed time little GIRL????

Talk about trying to play the BIG MAN behind a computer.......
    Just say what you have to say, or STFU.......

Comment

Nice call Wiz on Pitt. and the UNDER !!!

It's not Gambling...It's Sports Investing !!!

Comment

I think mr douche bag.... i mean markman is bringin us the luck by his trash talking... looks like a solid 3-0 day let see u do that mr mark from the planet dork... yeah u should change ur screen name to mark from dork...
        ....CUZ I'M RICK JAMES BBYYAATTTCCCHHH!!! Show Charlie Murphy ya titties!!

Comment

What Lou

LOL. You're impressed by people who win paper money? You want me to post winners? Fine. Very easy. But, please don't follow my picks. Unlike some people I don't want to be responsible for anyone's finances. That's why I don't post. My ego doesn't need to be filled by having some cyber names and icons following me on a board. Great come back with the dork comments. Excellent. Very articulate. Just make sure you all file for taxes with all your winnings cause I'm sure you're one of the few people on earth that makes a living doing this LOL. By the way Lou, this started at another thread and I have nothing against Wizard's picks. I'm sure like many here, he can hold his own. It was about an issue on another thread. Nothing to do with picks and I don't think it's funny that his clients lost when he was a service. I think it's the saddest thing when by standers lose following other people.
          Last edited by markman; 06-04-2004, 12:38 AM.

Comment

really who cares?

PEACE

Comment

markman,

Enough

Let it go

Comment

Working...
              X