looking for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for help

i posted this in another thread but thought i would just start a new one, this is my first year of really betting on baseball heavily and on a daily basis, basically i just bet on the playoffs in the past, i have stuck with pro & college football & basketball, i'm not having a good year with the bases so far, to be quite frank i am getting my ass kicked, seems like i am on a team a day too early and can't pick over/unders to save my ass, went 0-2 this afternoon and currently sit at 2-4-1 for the week, if i can't figure this shit out soon i will be broke by fall, if there is anyone who has this game figured out i would love to use your plays until i can figure it out on my own!

thanks everyone!
    slowly trying to take over the world since 1972

Totals on the year are both in the negative.

If you've played every dog so far on the year you would be up nicely and favorites are down big time.

Comment

thanks, i guess i just need to start changing my thought process on baseball, i have noticed that a ton of +150 and up dogs have won this year, it's just hard for me to pull the trigger on a heavy dog and i can't stand taking 'unders' either, 7 out of the 8 afternoon games over the past 2 days have gone under and of course i took the over in 2 of those, just looking for some sound advice from a few vets here
      slowly trying to take over the world since 1972

Comment

From what i've noticed NL games have been going under of late.

Comment

hundy

my advice to you, find a system that works and stick to it.
          Your first mistake is trying to bet every day...
          If someone says that they have a play everyday, they are go to lose in the long run....
          NEVER force a play.....
          Last edited by wizardofoddz; 06-03-2004, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X