why is everyone on florida tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is everyone on florida tonight?

can someone help me out and perhaps talk me into taking this one tonight??? practically every service has florida posted as one of their plays and many of you are on them as well, am I missing something here??? Burnett is making his first start of the year on the road after coming off tommy john surgery, mets have won 3 in a row and the marlins have dropped 3 straight, checking to see what everyone's thought process is on this game, thanks!
    slowly trying to take over the world since 1972

Here is my view:

1) Seo is always a good fade.
    2) Getting the Marlins at a good price.
    3) Burnitz supposedly has better stuff than Beckett.

If all the services have FL I would stay the hell away, but u never know!!!!!!!!!

Comment

A. J. Burnett's return from a year long stay on the DL. He was their top pitcher prior to his DL stint. I'll sit this one out and watch with the Mets on a 3 game winning streak and the Fish coming in after beign swept by the Reds.

Comment

thanks, you are right -120 is a good value for this game, florida does have the offense to drill seo, it just scares me when a ton of services are on the same team, i also guess i haven't heard how burnett's rehab went

Comment

heres my logic as flawed as it may seem

teams hardly ever lose twice in a row after a loss at home in Xtra innings so Im on FLA........the same quialifies for CLE & PHI

PEACE

Comment

thanks pimp, this is my first year of really betting on baseball heavily and on a daily basis, have stuck with pro & college football & basketball and not having a good year with the bases so far, to be quite frank i am getting my ass kicked, seems like i am on a team a day too early and can't pick over/unders to save my ass, went 0-2 this afternoon and currently sit at 2-4-1 for the week, if i can't figure this shit out soon i will be broke by fall, if there is anyone who has this game figured out i would love to use your plays until i can figure it out on my own!

Comment

I could not agree with you guys more and I am also on Fla... but what scares me is A.J. Burnett will be on a pitch count tonight as he comes back from Tommy John surgery.
              I'm thinking they should rename that as only us older farts remember Tommy John.... GL guys

Comment

Working...
              X