Gold Sheet Hoops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Sheet Hoops?

Why are you after the Gold Sheet's basketball picks? I had a free week of their basketball picks and I stopped calling for them after the third day because they were so weak. They have yet to prove over the last few years that they can get results similar of their football service. From what I have experienced in the past, you'll be riding a rollercoaster with their hoops picks. (sorry, this was suppose to be a reply for Bigjimt)

TRS

I appreciate the feedback. Is there a more reliable service you can recommend?

I am still interested in their selections, but I'm always willing to take suggestions.

JimT
    The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Jim,

I have had the best results with the top plays from the following:

Alatex (20*)
      ATS (4 or 5*, or higher)
      Animal (4* or higher)
      ASA (5* or higher)
      Mike Lee (8*)

A few more I am starting to pay closer attention to: Bobby Cash (25* only), Doc's, Northeast, and Texas Sportswire. Of course their are always a few game of the years and such that are good ones now and then from the likes of Scott Sprietzer and others.

You still have to pick and choose who to use, which of their picks to use, and when. I lucked out this weekend and made the right choices for once and went 8-0-1 on Sat. and 3-0 Sunday.

Good Luck,
      RS

Comment

Working...
      X