Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlb Systems

WAYNE’S 3 TIMEZONE MLB SYSTEM

I asked Wayne about the system's track record for baseball and he answered that when he was following iit closely the system yielded around 60% winners. This translates into a nice profit considering many play on sides are underdogs.

IMPORTANT : Last week’s San Diego at Pittsburgh game was postponed . The system called for a play on S.D. The $64 question was whether or not to play on San Diego in the first game of their doubleheader the next day . Flat out …I didn’t know . I left the game alone for this particular system figuring that the extra day home for the Pirates would probably help them adjust . For the record I just noted “ postponed “
    P.S. San Diego swept Pittsburgh the next day .

Note: This system is independent of the The 3 Wise Men and stands on its own merit .

Explanation : Wayne’s system for playing against an East Coast or West Coast team in their first home game back from a road trip after travelling 3 time zones from their last road game . It worked well for us in the NBA this past season with Wayne being at the helm .... 38 - 20 ... with many NBA dogs winning straight up. Wayne indicated that it a good system for MLB also. I thought we’d give it a try for the MLB season. One of the perks of this is many of our sides will be underdogs.

The Record : After going 2-1 with a rainout last week the current record for the system stands at 7-6 and +165 based on 100 per play. We’re trending upward though … we’re improving each week since week 1

IDEA !!! ……. If we were to throw out both losses where we played on –150 + faves ( Yankees last week and Cubs in week 2 ) our record would be 7-4 and + $ 475 or if we were to limit our plays only to Pick em’s and Underdogs our record would move to 6-3 and + 490 .

There are only 2 plays for this week : Play ON the following 2 ROAD TEAMS …. One is a big juicy underdog.

5/25
    NEW YORK YANKEES -135 ( at Baltimore Orioles )

ARIZONA D’BACKS +210 ( at S.F. Giants )

-----------------------------------------

Here are last week’s results ….. 2-1 + 120

5/18
    N.Y. YANKEES - 155 ( at Anaheim Angels ) Loss -155

BALTIMORE ORIOLES +145 ( at Seattle Mariners ) Won +145

COLORADO ROCKIES +130 ( at Cincinnati Reds ) Won +130

S.D. PADRES -120 ( at Pittsburgh Pirates ) Postponed … ( San Diego swept Pitt the next day )

WEEK 2 RESULTS 3-2 +100

5/11
    ANAHEIM ANGELS +160 ( at NY Yankees ) L -100

TEXAS RANGERS - 115 ( at T.B. Devil Rays ) W +100

CHICAGO CUBS - 155 ( at L.A. Dodgers ) L -155

CINCINNATI REDS + 155 ( at S.D. Padres ) W +155

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES EVEN ( at S.F. Giants ) W +100

---------------------------------------------------------

WEEK 1 RESULTS: 2-3 -55

5/4
    LA DODGERS +145 (at Florida ) W +145

COLORADO -115 (at Montreal) L -115

SF GIANTS +125 (at NY Mets) L -100

SD PADRES +120 (at Atlanta) L -100

NY YANKEES +115 (at Oakland) W +115

------------------------------------------------------

Hope this helps everyone. If we can hit 55 - 60 % it will be a big winner for us because like I said before ... I would think most of our plays will be underdogs. WE CAN ALWAYS RULE OUT FAVES AND ONLY PLAY ON UNDERDOGS AND EVENS !!! I’ll update results as the games come back and will post a reminder for all upcoming plays.

Good Luck All . –Coverboy-
    Last edited by CoverBoy; 05-25-2004, 01:41 PM.

Arizona +211 vs Schmidt and a slumping SF. I like this play a lot. Schmidt coming off a 1 hitter and the EC/WC system in play. The dogs have been doing very well in this system.

GL

Comment

Have watched and played againist Fossum (Arizona) since we were 11 years old to 18 years old and then he went to TX A&M. He was a bad ass pitcher and extremely hard to hit. I guarantee his 8.00 era will be much improved by the end of the season

Comment

Working...
      X