X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Sunday

COLLEGE (91-53) NBA (20-26)

19-3 in College hoops last 3 days.
    13-3 Yesterday in College, 2-1 yesterday in the Nba....(15-4)!
    That's documented to Goldigger!

College

Miami +6 - St John's is 2-5 ATS at home and while Miami is only 2-2 ATS on the road they seem to play up to the competition when they need to.Looking for a close game here.St John's 2-4 SU in their last 6 home games.

Oregon -2 (buy 1/2)-Ducks have won 5 straight and seem to be hitting their stride. USC on the other hand is 1-5 in their last 6 and have lost 3 of their last 4 at home SU going 3-5 ATS at home overall.

W.F. -2 -Deacons are 2-0 when favored on the road and Carolina has lost 3 straight and although played tough at home might run out of gas in this one today.

Niagra -4 -Simple facts in this one are that Iona players are about as banged up as it gets and with both teams playing well Iona will suffer today trying to get some injured starters rest if it goes south early!

Manhattan -4 (buy 1/2) -Jaspers are hot going 9-2 ATS on the road 7-1 as a favorite!They have won 12 straight

NBA

ML-Parlay ....Portland-Minnesota

GOOD LUCK!

WAYNE THANKS FOR THE PICKS YOUR DOING AGREAT JOB I HAMMERED WAKE FORREST WHEN I SEEN YOUR POST AND THEN HAMMERED THEM SOME MORE WHEN I SEEN GOLDCLUB HAD NORTH CAROLINA. ALSO A VERY NICE PARLAY IN THE NBA . THANKS AGAIN AND GOOD LUCK... AND BY THE WAY GOLDCLUB IF YOU READ THIS THREAD PLEASE NO MORE PRIVATE MESSAGES.

Comment

4-2 Today, I don't like working on Sunday but I'll take the profit!

I was feeling good up a ton so what do i do ....I put a hefty wager on the AFC straight up on the moneyline

WOW! I think i'm going to buy GOLDIGGER a muzzle and hire him a tutor....:D

Comment

Working...
      X