X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• system play

(3-0)

clevland cavs +7

system has a smoking engine and is losing altitiude...
    may crash and burn. 2 qrts left but not looking good.

Comment

crashed and burned!

system record now 3-1

one more out there for tomorrow.

Comment

chalkeater

don't want to step on your toe's but a word to the wise system plays are not what its all crack up to be in all sports. The line is made into all the variables, system plays etc. When playing system plays never ask a bad team to win for you even if they are the right side as more often than not you will get buried with them. Good luck with your plays. Stop playing stats, trends, moron services who know nothing etc. [email protected]

Comment

Too late Goldmember, you stepped on toes. Don't go bashing people in this forum whe you can't even document your "winners". As I recall 2 out of 3 never wins a parlay, no b.s. And don't go bashing moron services when you are one. Plain and simple no bs, just show me where to find your documented record. An intelligent person (would know how to type) and also wouldn't bash Wayne for his picks when he has won (documented) a hell of a lot more than you (undocumented). If you don't play sytems, stats or trends how do you come up with your plays? If you're going to respond, please edit the same lines you keep slinging out here. That way it should only be 3 words. You can spell 3 words right can't you?
          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

no stats or trends? should i start throwing darts at a board?

Comment

According to my math 3 out of 4 =75%. If any capper inside info er goldclub could hit 75% you would not try to sell picks you would be gambling for a living. Stick with your system it will make money.

Comment

Working...
              X