Sunday's Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday's Plays

Went 7-6 yesterday, including losing 10 units on the Spurs, still managed to win 4.75 units for the day. Went 7-4 in the bases!

Onto today! These are my early plays!
    Boston-Toronto over 8 +1.10 for 3 units. Six of the last 8 times these teams have met in a fourth game of a series, six of the fourth games have gone over. Martinez's L5 at Toronto, W4-2 at, L5-6 at, W6-4 at, L5-6 at, W8-0 at. Take notice he has a little chop going there.

Texas -1.22 for 3 units; Johnson's teams the Tigers and the O's are 1-14 in his L15 starts. Johnson has an ERA of 6.53 on the year after opening the season with a shutout. He has allowed 9 HR's in 40 IP and is only averaging throwing 5 innings per outing.

Tampa Bay-Cleveland under 8 1/2 +1.05 for 3 units; Two quality pitchers going at it in this game. I look for runs to be hard to come by in this game. Tampa Bay is the worst offensive team in the AL.

Seattle +1 1/2 RL for 3 units; Four of Brown's last 5 starts have been decided by 1 run. Pineiro has actually thrown pretty decent ball against the Yankees in his career. Losing 1-2 at NY last year vs Mussina and winning 5-2 vs NY in 02 against Clemens. Worth a shot here!

Good luck to everyone today, lets keep the streak rolling!

GL Krunch
    :D

Will be back later on will some more plays that I like!

ADDING

Mets Ginter +2.40 for 2 units; This is a team that seems to hit well against Clemens. The active Mets roster is 26 for 86 for a .302 batting average against Clemens. Piazza is 8 for 15 with 4 HR's, .563 OBP, Zeile is 6 for 16 with 2 doubles, 1 HR for a .375 BA, Phillips is 2 for 3 with 1 double for a .667 BA, and Cameron and Floyd are a combined 10 for 43 with 3 double and 1 HR. I'll take my chances here with the Astros never facing Ginter before. He also has a 3-0 lifetime record in the majors!

Brewers-Braves over 8 1/2 for 3 units; Both teams have outstanding batting averages against the opposing pitchers today. The winds are blowing in from centerfield at 5 to 15, but I'll take my chances here with the Brewers 13 for 24 against Wright and the Braves 27 for 74 against Sheets with a few diggers. The Brewers are 11 for 27 against Smoltz also.

A's - Royals under 10 -1.20 for 3 units; These pitchers have outstanding numbers against their opponents today. Royals are 19 for 97 against Zito for a .196 average with only 1 extra base hit, that being a double. The A's are only 19 for 95 against Anderson and to me this isn't a very high powered offense to begin with!

Let's get em in guys!

GL Krunch
    :D

Comment

Good Luck Krunch!!
      Wash. D.C. 8 sq. miles surrounded by REALITY

Comment

ADDING

Phillies Millwood -1.65 for 3 units
        Phillies under 13 -1.15 for 3 units

GL Krunch

Comment