Saturday's Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's Plays

First chance I got to post in a while due to changing my work schedule.

These are all going to be 5 unit plays; Phillies Myers -1.40, A's Mulder -1.45 and the Spurs +4 1/2 . These are my strongest picks of the day!

These are all going to be 3 unit plays; Phillies over 13 -1.15, Tampa Zambrano +1.24, Angels-O's over 9

GL Krunch
    :D
    Last edited by krunch; 05-15-2004, 01:36 PM.

ADDING

Angeles -1.05 for 5 units
    Spurs went to +5, so I'm taking another 5 units on them. I will keep taking them as long as the line keeps going in their favor. Win or lose, this should be one hell of a game.
    Mets +1 1/2 RL +1.15 for 5 units, following coverboy on this one, as I think Pettitte is due to have a down game soon.

Phillies and the over 13 are looking good so far. Lost on Tampa!

Good luck Krunch!

Comment

Best of Luck Krunch! Working late also Fixin to go get on the Spurs! Lets get this one!

Comment

ADDING

5-1 so far today and up 18 units! Holding the Spurs for some serious cabbage and got the Mets +1 1/2 still pending. I'm adding these plays for the night!

Expos +1.35 for 2 units
        Cubs +1.35 for 3 units; Cubs have some very nice batting averages against Eaton. The Cubs roster players are 26 for 81 for a .321 BA, with 5 HR's, 9 doubles, and average 1 extra base hit every 6 at bats.
        Dodgers -1 1/2 +1.30 and over 7 1/2 even money for 2 units each; The Dodgers could very easily get over 7 1/2 themselves tonight.

GL Krunch

Comment

Great job so far, good luck with the Spurs!
          Good luck,
          John

Comment

Working...
          X