NBA question>>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA question>>>

I noticed that the Nets game starts at 7 and the Kings games starts at 9:30. Will they start the Kings game even if the Nets game is not over yet? I don't remember how it went in the previous games.

Killed a lot of brain cells last night....
    "Your first shot puts him down, then you put one in his brain. Then he's dead, then we go home."

From what I have seen, they look like they delay the tip until first game over. That's fo TV, don't know about books.
    Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
    Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Thanks. I was wondering about the books but if it doesn't start on tv then the online books will probably still have it posted, no?
      "Your first shot puts him down, then you put one in his brain. Then he's dead, then we go home."

Comment

Originally posted by 4realyo
        Thanks. I was wondering about the books but if it doesn't start on tv then the online books will probably still have it posted, no?
        They will wait on the first game to end unless there is OT then they will tip the second game............some books will adjust the start time from 930 EST and some wont but all will take action until tip be it ONLINE or PHONE IN

PEACE

Comment

good info...thanks

Comment

Working...
          X