Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday

Day started off with a huge dud but ended up being profitable with Game 2 in Chicago going over the total with a nice price. Small profit for the day but it was nice to win my first 5*****

Today
    1* Astors -1.5 / -115
    2** Red Sox -120

Good Luck!

Yesterday
    1* Texas -116 LOSS
    3*** WSox/Balt over 10/ -120 (Game 1) LOSS
    5***** WhiteSox/Orioles over 10.5 /+110 (Game 2) Winner

MLB
    26-19-2
    +11.53 units

Good Luck Tony! Great deal we got our first 5* of the year in. I have my second tonight. Couldn't pass this one up. Hope I just ain't being too anxious.

Comment

GL Tony

PEACE

Comment

thanks Pimp and Double L

Originally posted by Lucky Leo
        Good Luck Tony! Great deal we got our first 5* of the year in. I have my second tonight. Couldn't pass this one up. Hope I just ain't being too anxious.
        I won't have ( I don't think) for awhile. That just lined up beautifully last night to ****** it!

Comment

taking a shot

Last night I took the Lakers +5, Lakers ML and the Pimp's under bet. Tonight I see am taking a shot with the Nets +6 and Nets +250 on ML. I suck at NBA but I figure this is worth a shot. I took the Nets +220 for the series as well. If Billups and R. Wallace continue to be hobbled I think the Nets pull it out in six! JMO! Any thoughts?

Plays
          5***** Nets +6
          5***** Nets +250

Just posting what I played. NBA playoffs I have played everything as 5*****
          Last edited by Tony Vegas; 05-14-2004, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X