NBA 2nd HALF play MINN/SAC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2nd HALF play MINN/SAC

Whatever the total comes out at........play the 5* OVER 100+ in this one.....just my humble opinion but it should be worth a shot at game total starting at 195 and they are at the 70's and the wolves are NOT being blown out with a score only around 30 points FOR A HALF!

ONLY a play for me but best of luck to anyone else who cares to play it!

Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

It came out at

only 98 points.........I will make it my only 10 * play of the NBA season this year

Again.........this is ONLY my play but maybe help someone if they were/are looking at playing the total in the game........AS ALWAYS.....BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!!

Hit the Twins AND a rare UNDER play today so hopefully it will be a good Minnesota omen! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Looks good hope it hits for ya.
      Every dog has it's day!

Comment

thanks smitty

but it looks as though I have drastically underestimated the heart or lack there of from the Queens of Sactown as they show absolutely nothing offensively at home and worse yet the Wolves are matching their lack of heart and futility as well.......the only nice thing about this being such a late game is that hopefully no one other than myself will lose big on it........AS ALWAYS BEST OF LUCK TO YOU (and my B. C. posting curse continues)......I think it best I just become a statistic here and move forward......BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!!! Gv

Comment

gv thats exactly why I don't post anymore because they have done nothing but loose lately!

Comment

did have a horse that I poseted win at 37-1 the other day which was exciting so maybe I should stick to that?! lol good luck

Comment

95 second half points were scored and we needed 98.
              The NUMEROUS and MEANINGLESS garbage baskets at the end almost got us there!
              Oh well!!!.........The sun will still rise in the west tomorrow!

GoldVike,
              Keep posting EVERYTHING you like, not just one play!
              If you do that...........the B. C. posting curse will go back to where it belongs: SUPERSTITIOUS PURGATORY.

Bennojd
              Last edited by Bennojd; 05-13-2004, 01:45 AM.
              Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Working...
              X