The Motor Madmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Motor Madmen

I'm thinking Detroit continues it's great form and wins in Joizy.

Kidd's knee can't be getting any better carrying around the weight of his team and Billups pounding. Detroit has it all covered as far as the offensive weapons of NJ. NJ has no consistant outside offensive presence, their shots are blocked when they attempt to drive, their transition game isn't scaring anyone on Detroit, and they will rain three's no matter how many they miss in a game while losing continuously on the boards. They have become an easier team for Detroit to control and I think they took their best swing and missed. Detroit's problem in the past was of the offensive variety. That all changed when they picked up a guy who has no problem bringing an aggression to the offense when things get bogged down. Last game the other Wallace even got into the offensive picture. Prince was a non-factor and it could be said had an aweful game at both ends of the floor and Detroit still smoked em. NJ can't go half court either because of the inside advantage of Detroit. NJ hasn't played well at home all year against good defensive teams.

Detroit is 95-22 SU when holding their opponents to under 87 points.
    NJ is 7-23 SU when they score less than 87 points in a game.

NJ av 93 at home during the season while shooting 45.5%. They have av 87 while shooting 43.5% during the playoffs, this includes the games against the deadly Knick's defense. Detroit allowed 85 on the road at a 42% clip during the season. In the entire playoffs, they are allowing 80 points at a 40% clip. I don't see NJ scoring 87 points tonight against this Detroit team. Whatever worked offensively for that spurt in game two, Brown will have adjusted for, tightening that noose and getting me closer to one of my series W's.

GL Gentlemen

Looks like I was a day early in betting against the Cubs as it looks like they will drop the last two of the series after winning the 1st game. (I spoke too soon LOL)

Looks like my Sox got back down to reality. Word to the wise: Loaiza doesn't have the same stuff he had last year. They have been talking about him on local radio over his last few starts. Even in his wins, he wasn't looking good.
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Amazed how this Laker game ended up Over. Reminds me of Detroit the other night.
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Added...

Going to take another stab at bases with a small play on Philly. Meyers hasn't won a game yet but gave up only three earned runs in each of his last two loses, both to STL. He faced Zona once and gave up the only runs in a 2-0 loss. The word is Meyers may be dropped, and sooner or later the Phil's may dump their psycho mgr if things don't change. If Meyers holds Zona to a few runs, Philly should be able to get enough off Sparks and the bad pen to win here.

Comment

Hung

If i understand your write=up correctly Det is a strong lean and sounds like maybe the under on a slight lean. Or is Det just a solid play on? Thanks hc

Comment

I'm putting a pretty good number on Detroit +3

Small play in bases

GL:D

Comment

Detroit flat out decided not to play this game.

You know it when these NBA players go into full blown LAZY ASS mode. Detroit has been fouling away since the start of the game. Prince is out at in the parking lot somewhere. Rash is up to his old bs again. The whole Jersey team is in foul trouble and this dope is launching three's like he's John Paxson or something. Outside of Jefferson, and Martin in limited time, NJ isn't beating Detroit. Detroit is beating Detroit. Can't always cap for laziness in this league. The Under is looking good right now unless they go into OT.........NOT.

How about that Zona bullpen

Comment

Working...
            X