Strong Mlb Play For Thursday!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strong Mlb Play For Thursday!!

First post of the MLB season, been watching more than playing. Do really like the Mariners tonight at home -155 vs. the Twins. I realize the Seattle bats have been pathetic as of late but with the very hot Freddy Garcia on the hill, and Brad Radke with a terrible lifetime record and era vs. Seattle, i figure it's a very solid play on the M's. Good luck to all that follow...Jody

Bad coincidence

Three minutes ago I bet the Twins. Then I read your post. Your analysis makes sense. I simply felt the Mariners were overvalued despite their losing record. Good luck.

Comment

Griswold

You have a good point. It does seem like a large price for as bad as they have been playing. In my opinion I just like the pitching matchup and career records in this case of both pitchers vs the opposing teams. Garcia has pitched very well lifetime vs. the Twins, and has a very good era to start this season, although you would not know this from his 0-1 record(bats). Radke has pitched decent this year but lifetime is 5-10 with a 5 plus era vs. the M's. Just feel the price is right and for a reason. Anyway, these are just my opinions...best of luck to you buddy...Jody

Comment

missed your play Jody.

I for one awesome look forward to your plays.

GL hope you bring it home for yourself and everyone that played it
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
        X