X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TDS
    Lakers -4.5 on Sunday.

Hmmmm
    TDS - Thats a totally way off line. After want just happened in San Antonio. Your probably right. Fakers should take game three with a line like that.
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

looks like you will get the over in the padres game

2nd, and third, 1 out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
        Pimp-perhaps you are right.
        However, does it make sense to you that all of a sudden out of nowhere, that the Lakers who just played hard enough to win most of the time(one of the poorest percentage covering teams in NBA) are all of a sudden going to snap out of it, defeat a Spurs Team which has won 18 or is it 19 in a row just like that?
        I tell you if the Lakers win the next 4 games, I think I will play without question anything you pick forever, as your scenario seems so unlikely, and that it would take someone with great insight to see unfold what you have predicted.
        Kobe Bryant cant be stopped and with BACKS against the WALL I fully expect them to start winning games especially at home

Dont misunderstand me......I think SA is great but I have confidence in LA

In response to TDS I think Lakers barely pull out game 3 and then WHACK SA in Game 4 setting a new 3 game series.......Malone & Payton will show up IMO since they might never again get a chance like this in their lives

Ive been wrong plenty of times before & I could be wrong here but at +450 Ill take my chances

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by East Coast
          looks like you will get the over in the padres game

2nd, and third, 1 out!!!
          YES game over 7-3. Scored on Wild Pitch :D

We both got the winners in. Now thats the way it should be.

Congrats on the SD Side pick (East Coast) Gianni
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

now lets get the night plays in so we can play with ``the bookies`` money this weekend!!!

Comment

Agree with that.

I just gave him money yesterday and need to work on getting that back. I hate giving him some of his money back. It makes me so mad.
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Pimp-ok but that didn't happen last year, and Spurs were not on a great winning streak as they are now.
                Because of what TDS said, I am going to say Lakers maybe win game 3(I wouldn't touch it with the 4 1/2 points involved), and then Spurs come back to win the next two.
                The more I think about it, I can't see Lakers taking this to anymore than six games before losing out to the better team and defending champ.
                ps Also, I wouldn't read too much into the 4 1/2 point line;lets face it the Lakers were the most overvalued team in the NBA for the entire season judging by the relatively few times they covered the spread, although I think some of Laker players planned it that way in certain games if you get my drift.
                Last edited by savage1; 05-06-2004, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Adding

3* Montreal Over 8 1/2 (-110)

2* Boston Over 7 1/2 (-110)

1* Montreal -149

Taking a shot with Montreal and the messed up line and Gianni helped me decide. ..... lets get this one and have fun at the game. :D
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer

Cubbies bats finally came alive in the 5th let's hope they can hang on as I have them on the run line:D :D

Comment

Homer

Great 5th inning for the Cubs. They are ahead 6-3 in the top of the 6th. I played that one and the Braves over with you. Would be a great start for the day if the Cubs can hold them. Good Luck with the rest of the day Buddy!!!
                      Every Man Dies, But not every Man Lives!!!

Comment

Homer, we got that Expos game in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                          LAKERS in 6

BANK IT

PEACE
                          This thread was the reason that I played the LAKERS +450 down 2 games 2 none.............after the FISHER Prayer was answered I feel like I need to thank U guys

PEACE

Comment

This thread was the reason that I played the LAKERS +450 down 2 games 2 none.............after the FISHER Prayer was answered I feel like I need to thank U guys

PEACE
                            Played it as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                              Played it as well!

Hopefully we will be rewarded for OUR RISK very SOON

PEACE

Comment

LAKERS in 6

BANK IT

PEACE
                                $$$$$$$$$$$

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                                X