Saddle- Up :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddle- Up :

Well , well , looks like one of those nights when ya cant get a break . 6-3 on the top-tiers but just as easily could have been 8-1 with no problem.

Det/Angels Over missed by a 1/2 run and in dismal fashion . The usual suspects included 5 players going hitless for the Tigers , and both clubs lagging badly after the 5th inning .

Oakland , let them " Hot-Yanks " ( 4 to 3 ) climb back in at the top of the 9th for a go-ahead run and even had runners on the corners in thier bottom half but failed in a one run loss of a fiasco .

St. Louis also had the same blues in thier one run loss @ 5 to 4 in a game that could have went my way .

K.C. was unexplainable as they had the hits (12) but three errors squashed thier cause , and the Jays hits (14) all came in timely order and the boys from " Beef-Town " just never got in the groove. The Over got the split here .

The Cubs should be avoided for a few , the Yanks need a bath , S.F. needs Barry back , Blue-Jays have picked it up a notch lately , and last but not least I remember someone (pre-season) saying to watch-out for those Indians and so far so good as this club is flat-out playing ball.

Three tough ones , but its the way the ball bounces and must be chewed on with the good times . As soon as I get the chores done I will be back later with a few games today .

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

MMM

Memphis Mafia

All I can say is...thanks again
    for your solid handicapping
    day in and day out.:
    You performance does not go
    unappreciated.

Keep On,
    FB :tongue:

Comment

FastBreak :

As always your so kind , and I just try to do my part here for the " orphanage " for way-ward souls

Again , I will be very busy here today trying to catch-up on lost time (so many things to do ) and will stick to my format for plays (sorry sandman) . And I am going to buck a few trends as I believe its time for a correction in some areas and I hope to catch them before they happen . Wiz did it last nite with his under in the Det./ Angels game (drats) but I dont usually try to fix things if they aint broke !

Top Tier :

Minn. & Over
      Over ( SF/Mets )
      Over ( Colo./Expos )
      Yanks
      Over ( RedSox/Clev. )
      Under ( SD/Atl. )
      L.A. & Under
      Over ( Pitt/Astros )

Bottom Tier : ( 2-3 yesterday ? )

Boston
      Angels
      St. Louis
      Milw.
      Montreal
      Cubs ( can they shake the funk and avoid a sweep ? )
      S.F.

Good Luck To All

***MMM***

ps - Lets getem today " Team Bettorschat "

Comment

GL today MMM
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck Memphis

Comment

Good Luck & Hit em' Hard Miss Memphis! :D

Comment

If you are around, would St. Louis still be a play with Edmonds out? Thanks!!!
              Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
              Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Thank You Gents :

Homer , Lucky Leo , wayne :

Got a feeling about tonight ..... Lets raise the bar

capperjohn1 , being it was a lower tier play I am still on it but small as with all of them .

Good Luck All ,

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Comment

gl tonight MMM...

Did you notice BLUE AUTHORITY in that contest???
                  28-5...How can somone be 28-5 +7k...LOL...Best to you and Good Luck as always....

Comment

I think we need the old ways of posting to bring back the positive MOJO!!!! If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Let's get another big streak started tomm through the weekend!!!!
                    Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
                    Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Working...
                    X