2* Montreal Under 8 (-120)

2* Yankees -129

1* Seattle -140

GL :D :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Good luck today Brian....

Gonna ride that Det over with ya$$$$$$$$$

Let's make some$$$$today:D
    Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Good luck today pal!

Comment

Good luck Homer

Comment

Homer:

Good luck tonight!

You won over 100 units last year in MLB and that doesn't happen by accident so I'm sure you will turn this thing around soon.......let's say starting today!

Brian, please know that I respect you as a person and a capper before you read the following:
          Your record is OK (not far from .500) but it's those damn STARS that must be killing you. It seems to me like playing 3 and 5 star picks is kind of like the old saying: "if you live by the sword; you die by the sword". You can be plus units in a hurry with a few 5 star winners. However, the opposite is also true.
          I'm not preaching and I'm only talking about myself here: I'm pretty sure that if I would have placed one thru five stars on my college hoop picks; I would have had a great record on my one star picks and an awful record on the higher stars. That's why I didn't do it because I know MURPHY'S LAW would have bit me in the ass! I'm not saying that the 5 star system is wrong or right; I'm only saying that it's wrong for me. It just hurts me to see a (67-75) record down 76.12 units because the record is not all that bad.
          But I'm sure you will start winning some 3 and 5 star plays and that will help to erase the deficit in a hurry!

So take care and have a good one!

Sincerely,
          Bennojd (John)
          Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Bennojd

I would never get mad at you for a post like that. Your actually totally right. The Stars have been killing me. I have been rating games higher then I should.

I have changed my rating system in the lost three days and make them hit more factors that I use to become a play let alone a higher star then I was using.

Also I was playing to many games. I'm going back to the way I capped the games last year. I actually have a different capping still in baseball. Then Basketball and Foots.

In todays games I'm using the samethings I have in Bases for the last three years.

The last two days I didn't post or play my picks but. Monday I was 3-2 and yesterday They sweep the board 5-0. So I hope it will continue with me actually posting the plays and putting money on them.

GL on your plays today and also thanks for the post
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer

Good Luck tonight .

Comment

good luck Homer on your plays
                Expos seemed to get their bats back, hopefully will not score tonight, i am off to the game!!!

tough to win games when your lead-off hitter weighs 85 pounds all wet!!!

Comment

East

Agree with the bats getting hot. That play is against the tread. Both teams have played the over if I remember two or three straight times. montreal has been over the last four. So I would think the line would be at 9.

But then you have two hot pitchers and my play is those two stay hot and the game ends around 4-2 in that range.

Have fun at the game.
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

homer

best of luck

Comment

Here Comes the Turnaround

Homer. When you go 5 and 0 but didn't post them because you have been in a slump and don't want to keep posting losers, that's the kind of thing it takes for the long awaited turnaround. Last I looked, you have a nice start for today. Keep it going. My dog plays have finally turned the corner and are finally plus after being in the hole. Of course my parleys still suck bigtime. Let's hope from today on, we can keep having plus days. As always, good luck Homer.

Comment

Nice +++ Night Brother!

Comment

good call on the expos under!!!

never in doubt!!!

Comment

Homer:

Nice plus night, Bud!

It would have been a GREAT one but that Angels/ Tigers game falls JUST short. No runs scored in the last three innings.

KEEP IT UP!!

Bennojd
                            Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Bennojd

Originally posted by Bennojd
                              Good luck tonight!

You won over 100 units last year in MLB and that doesn't happen by accident so I'm sure you will turn this thing around soon.......let's say starting today!

Brian, please know that I respect you as a person and a capper before you read the following:
                              Your record is OK (not far from .500) but it's those damn STARS that must be killing you. It seems to me like playing 3 and 5 star picks is kind of like the old saying: "if you live by the sword; you die by the sword". You can be plus units in a hurry with a few 5 star winners. However, the opposite is also true.
                              I'm not preaching and I'm only talking about myself here: I'm pretty sure that if I would have placed one thru five stars on my college hoop picks; I would have had a great record on my one star picks and an awful record on the higher stars. That's why I didn't do it because I know MURPHY'S LAW would have bit me in the ass! I'm not saying that the 5 star system is wrong or right; I'm only saying that it's wrong for me. It just hurts me to see a (67-75) record down 76.12 units because the record is not all that bad.
                              Once again you and I are on the same page. I hate rating my plays. I almost always play them equal. Sometimes I'll play a game more or less for some action. It always seems I win the smaller plays and lose the big one.

Comment

Working...
                              X