Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Friday

COLLEGE (75-50) NBA (18-25)

Another 3-0 night in college last night, Thanks for the positive comments by some of you it makes me feel at times like the work is well worth it! I spent 3 1/2 hours researching yesterday to come up with those 3 plays and i sometimes wonder if i'm wasting my time but going 3-0 makes my bankroll worth it...........It just sucks when you spend all day doing some research on things and then you go 2-4....Boy do those days feel like i wasted my time but it seems to be working so i'll keep doing it until the winning stops or comments become negative. Thanks to all for your hard work!

College

Yale -11 -Bulldogs avg. 70 a game and Columbia 2-13 overall and 1-4 ATS and in 15 games have scored under 50 points 8 times and 5 of those were 42 points or less!They are horrible! Yale gets back on the winning track tonight.

Brown -3 - Bears are hot right now and have won 4 straight in this series and overall.

Washington -10 1/2 -Cougars leading scorer and several others are out for this game and this is a team that lost 8 straight and are going to get punished tonight by their in state rival!

GOOD LUCK!

The Yale line just dropped to -9 1/2 when i put my wager in oh well better line for me.:confused:

Comment

Good luck tonight wayne. I'm on Brown tonight too. The Wash game looks good too, just didn't have enough value for me to pull the trigger. Anyhow, hope the great run keeps rolling for ya!
      Good Luck!!
      ~MrCC

Comment

Thanks MrCC you had a great night last night yourself and for that wash. game i think the coach for state might be playing point guard tonight they really have alot of problems but that is why they call it gambling you never know maybe the coach lay's down a triple double tonight at the point. :D

Comment

Working...
        X