X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 more games today

ill stay on the hardwood today....for now

minn -5
    miami -4 1/2 - this play may change, and i may add a baseball play instead. i dont really like anything now in baseball and minn t wolves is the big play tonight...
    Success will be the best revenge

GL bud, I don't see how Miami will be able to win let alone cover the spread. They have yet to find an answer for B Davis. I guess we will see.

Glad to see you took that damn A's avatar down!! You need to get the Phils up there!!

Comment

i would put the phils up but alot of people have it, and i like to do my own thing.

game 7 at home, cant ask for a bigger reason for the heat to win. home teams have won every game in this series. but, i am still shaky on pulling the trigger for sure on them because they have only covered 1 game this series. but as for right now that will be my 2nd play today unless i change it

hornets are a tough veteran team, but i have to go with the home team in game 7, just like home teams in game 1's....

good luck, and i like myers tonight to get back into his soon to be phillies "ace" form.

Comment

Ok but I'm going to see the so called current Ace tomorrow night. I think the Phils should win tonight if Myers can get past the 5th-6th inning. He seems to get burned the 3rd time through the lineup. Cardinals coming off a tough series against the Cubbies.

Comment

milwood is trash. the braves made a great move getting rid of him. any baseball "expert" on here would have to agree. of the 5 starters on the phillies staff, only Myers has Ace potential. Milwood is a 2 at best just like randy wolf. Milton is an ok 3 but would be a better fit at 4. and Padilla needs to go back where he came from. hes horrendous. just like i said when i posted d backs over phils saturday night, i am not impressed with him, and what did Padilla do, give up a pinch hit full count 3 run homer to a guy who was 1-12 in pinch hit appearances. PADILLA SUCKS!!!! had Cintron not made 2 errors that game would have been alot worse then only 6-4

have fun tomorrow im debating whether or not to go tonight. its kinda chilly out now so it will be freezing tonight, im verrrrrrry tired, and after all that, i love baseball so im still deciding.....but they are 0-2 when ive gone so i want them to win hahaha.

Comment

BAN ME THEN. MONTE WILL DO WHAT HE MUST.

LOOK AT THOSE 2 PICKS, IF THEY BOTH WIN THATS GONNA BE 3 2-0 SWEEPS IN A ROW.

WIZ COULDNT CUT IT ANYMORE SO NOW HES TAKING IT ON ME...SO NOW LETS CUSS AND MAKE A SCENE SO THEY WILL BAN ME.

LOOK AT THE ORGINAL POST, I DONT SEE ANY "CAUSE." I SEE A PERFECTLY FINE POST. I SEE 2 PERFECTLY FINE PICKED GAMES.

YOUR BANNING SOMEONE WHO IS ON A HOT RUN BECAUSE WIZ CRIED AND COVERBOY SAID HE WAS GONNA COME LOOK FOR ME..HAHAH

MONTE ALREADY SAID SOMETHING TO ME SO I KNOW ILL BE GONE, THATS FOR SURE....SO ID LIKE TO SAY THIS NOW, BECAUSE I KNOW I WONT BE ABLE TO LOG BACK IN LATER.

IVE ENJOYED MY TIME HERE AND HAVE ALOT OF FUN. THINGS DID GET OUT OF HAND AND I WILL TAKE PARTIAL RESPOSIBILITY, BUT NOT ALL OF IT

U LET WIZ GET AWAY WITH POSTING ANOTHER FORUM AND DID NOTHING ABOUT IT. YOU LET COVERBOY SAY HE WAS COMING AFTER ME AND SAID NOTHING ABOUT IT

YOU LET TY GASTON DO WHATEVER HE WANTS AND HES STILL HERE

PEOPLE READ BETWEEN THE LINES, THEY BEEN OUT TO GET ME FROM THE START!!!!!!!!

ITS WAY TO OBVIOUS......MONTE EVEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS AND HAVE TO SAY TO SOME SORT ITS NOT MY FAULT. UR A REASONABLE GUY, AND WAYNE STILL HAS BEED WITH ME BECAUSE I TOLD HIM DONT TAKE WAKE FOREST OVER ST JOES.....ITS SOOOOOOOO OBVIOUS ITS INSANE

THERES MY PICKS TONIGHT, HOPEFULLY ILL BE BACK BUT IT LOOKS BAD

GO AHEAD AND LOCK IT "WAYNE"
            Last edited by SeanieMac; 05-04-2004, 08:22 PM.

Comment

get your info right. I edited the website out of wiz's thread. Maybe you should look. Your mouth never stops does it.

Comment

no because this is bullshit and you know it.

Comment

u edited 25 mins after you saw it, explain that to me?

Comment

I don't need to explain anything to you.

Comment

because you know im right......a full 25 mins after responded. 25 MINS WAYNE. you dont have an answer, your answer is ban me.....i bet if i look his e mail is still there too.....ill go check. theres 2 violations right there, is he getting banned now?

Comment

i see u deleted mt post failry quickly. and ur right enough is enough wayne. OK I SAID IT, UR RIGHT. but if i get banned i at least want a fair trial, like a vote by the forum. ill still lose but i want a fair trial

at least give me that

Comment

wiz has more respect from me then you will ever have. He is about as straight forward as it gets and me and him had our moments BUT like ADULTS we worked through it. I was busy pm'ing BC and chasing your thoughts around before i got back to it.Violations? Please sean

get a life and grow up. It's obvious who the violation is here and it's you. You have instigated wiz time and time again. It's time for you to go.

Comment

I have no problem with Sean and don't want to get in the middle of this but why continue to respond and fuel the fire?

Comment

i said show me where i did it, you cant, now i will show you how he has started problems

YOU CANT!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X