One Biggy at 3:05 EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Biggy at 3:05 EST

it is no secret i have been struggling my ass off. 2 nights ago i went 1-4, the only win, a GOY total play on the heat over.

but today i really like this game.

Baltimore -110

i dont do well in the bases, i flat out suck. i must be missing something but i am attempting to correct this problem each day and i will not give up on it. i still cannot get out of my head, that its all about value. i play unders, it goes over by 7 runs. i play overs, they go under by 8 runs. games i lose, never even close. games i win, i have 3 heart attacks during them.

my MLB GOY Pt.1 ended in a 10-9 final, with the White Sox scoring 2 in the 9th after Koch gave up 4 runs in the top half, including 3 home runs.

today i try to go for #2.

Dubose -110 over Piniero

I really like this Orioles squad. Tejada and Lopez have been great additions. They are putting up the runs and getting timely pitching. It is very early, but the Yankee bats are coming along. Baltimore has spent millions of dollars to restore greatness to the town. They must continue to play every game tough being in the toughest division in the MLB with the 2 biggest powerhouses. I will ride them all year.

Good Luck Today Everyone
    Success will be the best revenge

orioles easily win 9-5. MLB GOY's now 2-0. now thats some nice under the radar winning.

tonights card

mavs +6
    Over 207 1/2
    det -12
    Over 181 1/2

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TONIGHT
    Success will be the best revenge

Comment

TONIGHTS MLB

LONGSHOT (2-0) Ohka +190
      Zito +155
      Mets/Dodgers Over 8