Clear All

• Where in the world is Goldvike?

No picks for 2-3 days?!

I dont know I miss my buddy

Comment

bump:confused: Thinking same thing

Comment

I was wondering the same thing!
        GoldVike adds a great deal to this forum and he is missed!

GoldVike,
        I left you a note in the very last post of a prior thread but I don't think that you saw it:
        http://bettorschat.com/forums/showth...threadid=30508

Where are you, brother?
        I hope everything is OK!

Bennojd
        Last edited by Bennojd; 04-28-2004, 06:49 PM.
        Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

goldvike

gold has indeed been an asset to this forum...."Come back Shane"......miss his input/plays....where are u GOLD...kmann

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GoldVike

"GOLDVIKE COME HOME"

You are missed!
            FB:tongue:

Comment

Hey guys...

I didn't go anywhere....

just going to make sure I keep the "political diatribes" out of the forum.....otherwise been having a super week....loaded up on some nice MLB overs (what else) with DET-MINN (par with the side) STL-ATL--CINN--other sides were CWS-ATL-DET- and took the Fakers on the M/L and a smaller play on the (o) on the NBA game..so looks like I lost a couple of totals and a side with Atl is shaking but had a 5* on the over so no biggie....hit the Hornets and the (O) the other night and played the ML 8* with the Wolves vs Den but lost the spread on a 2*. Will check in time to time and wish everyone as always BEST OF LUCK! (I will be searching for that PoBoy BettorsChat Retirement Home he has found)!! I understand the Niagra Purple Eagles are looking for a 6'3 shooting guard from the past!!

(I found these extras laying around that S-49er can put use in football season)(----------------------)

PS...I may be on the Fakers tonight but bet against them vs the Spurs......although I am sure they will be seeing some "out of character" + point spreads.

Good luck to all and hope everyone goes home winners every night! Goldvike
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Ah, c'mon!

Please post your MLB plays! And NBA! Need all the help I can get. Was 'tailing you a bunch and winning.

Please reconsider. Not sure what political diatribes you're referring to. Come on back!

Comment

GoldVike:

I agree w/ Spiccoli!
                  We would be honored if you would reconsider and start posting your daily plays as usual!
                  Besides, you are too young to check into the BettorsChat retirement home w/ Poboy.........(LOL).

But of course we do realize that sometimes this forum must come second (or third) to more important personal matters!
                  So whatever you decide is fine!
                  And please know that the many contributions you have made to BettorsChat will not go down in vain!

Sincerely,
                  Bennojd
                  Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

GV

GV,
                    Feel lost with out your outstandeing imput!!!! ET call home!!!!hc

Comment

Who you on tonight Haz?? Tough day so far!

Comment

Big Mike

I'm on EC plays and Sac over just about equal. hc

Comment

Who are the political diatribes? Bring back GOLDVIKE! Hellavu handicapper and one of the good guys. Come back Goldvike!

Comment

I think I'm just going to play Dallas and the over, 2 units a piece. I'm going to track EC for a day or 2. Can't get 2 decent days in a row.

Comment

GoldVike:

I really hope that you stopped posting picks for other reasons beside this one post:

----------------------------------------------------------------
                              griswold
                              BettorsChat Veteran

Pat Tillman died for us
                              Pat Tillman's act is the most selfless of anyone in this country. To sacrifice fame and a one time shot at millions is more than any of us have ever done. That said, it is sad that someone would use this thread for a political diatribe particularly when he is so ignorant that he doesn't even know Pat died in Afghanistan not Iraq.
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------

GoldVike,
                              Your post about Pat Tillman: (http://bettorschat.com/forums/showth...threadid=30678)
                              was sincere and heartfelt and certainly appropriate! And I thought the overall response to the thread you started about him was sympathetic and patriotic! NOBODY had a problem with your post!! After all, most of us that use this forum are ourselves Americans and we can empathize with all the men and women that have served our country (especially in wartime). Both the living and fallen soldiers should never be forgotten for the sacrafices they have made to preserve our freedom!

The "political diatribes" that Griswold was referring to was in a post by FrankB03. Personally, I think what Frank said was OK and by no means did I think he was out of line. However, for some reason Griswold did not agree and accused Frank's post (in your thread about Pat Tillman) of containing "political diatribes". I think that Frank was only reacting with his heart about the fact that many Americans (and others) are dying in Iraq despite the fact that we (USA) are really trying to help them. Griswold should have realized that Frank never intended to misuse your thread (dedicated to Pat Tillman) for a cheap "political diatribe" and Griswold should have just left it alone!.........yes Griswold, we know that Pat Tillman died in Afghanistan, not Iraq! Also, the death of Pat Tillman, even though it happened in Afghanistan, is certainly related to what's going on in Iraq; just not directly.

**POLITICS SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN AN ISSUE IN THAT THREAD AND I KNOW YOU DID NOT INTEND FOR IT TO TURN OUT THAT WAY, GV!!**

BOTTOM LINE: Don't let this "POLITICAL DIATRIBE" thing stop you from posting because it's not worth quitting for! I would hate for this to be your only reason for not posting because you are really missed here! If there are other things going on, OK! But please don't quit just because of this!
                              Besides, Poboy is out of the BettorsChat retirement home now so you will have no friends in there!...........(lol)

Sincerely,
                              Bennojd
                              Last edited by Bennojd; 05-04-2004, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X