Grizz OVER 176 (3 units)
    Knicks Under 180 (3 units)

MLB Overall 11-13 -3.7 units
    1 unit - 11-13 -3.7

NO PLAYS

NHL Overall 1-0 +1.45
    Flyers -1.5 +200
    Success will be the best revenge

i stated alot earlier today was do or die today for me or i was taking a week off, it will be longer than that it seems no matter the outcome. when i called and placed my bets today the man told me he had to move to VA. because he mother was very ill. so all those games i posted mean shit now. although i do credit him alot, for such a dirty business the guy has been very honest and ran a nice gig. he has always paid, and i have always paid. he said he had told the people who were up on yesterday and cleared things up with them. he also said i could get up with him when he gets back, if he ever comes back. but i decided whats fair is fair and just gave him the green. he gave it back and said exactly what Wiz had said, he almost never loses in a week. i wasnt down much, just a little over 3 units for the week.

im not gonna post plays i dont play, because its not authentic. i refuse to do it online, because im not always home and at the comp.

ill chime in here and there, but you people no longer have my plays to fade and win money :D

if i get a new guy ill be back quickkkkkkkkkkkkk

but until then, im gonna try some new systems and maybe if i get some words from my connect on tony george bets or a big play i have a hunch on ill post it.

maybe ill just ride the playoffs out for fun, or maybe not. we'll see how things go

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Comment

WHEW well it seems i got a little luck on my side afterall. not how i expected, but someone up stairs was lookin out for me.

im gonna check in if i love an NBA playoff game and im gonna check in with a nice Longshot (dog over +170) if one pops up.

Comment

Good Luck Sean

Comment

SeanieMac,

Online account

Comment

SeanieMac :

The Best to Ya , and keep the faith big guy

B.C. Had a decent alternitive ? , but your choice is the one you have to live with and thats what counts !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Peace

Comment

Working...
              X