My Top Play Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Top Play Today!

Went 3-6 yesterday and lost 5.33 units bringing my record to 24-23 and +15.68 units!

My fighting Phillies will not get swept at home. I am playing the Phillies/Myers -1 1/2 RL +1.70 for the 5 units I lost yesterday to win 8.5 units. I not only think their going to win today, but their going to win convincingly. There's a few Phillies that have nice batting averages off of Oliver, who without a doubt is the weak link on the Marlins pitching staff.

vs Oliver
    Abreu .333
    Bell .286 1 HR
    Burrell .667 .800 OBP
    Lieberthal .250 1 HR
    J Michaels 3-3 1.000
    Brett Myers today's starting pitcher .500
    Polanco .500
    Thome .238 1 HR and .333 OBP
    S Wooten .500 1 HR
    As a team the Phillies are 28 for 92 for a .304 batting average with 4 HR's against Oliver.

Bowa will have the buys ready for today, cause I know he's one fired up guy right now!

will be back with some more plays after my fighting Phils kick some butt today!

GL Krunch
    :angryfire

GL krunch

Already have Phillies but on ml HUGE!!!!!!!

Comment

GL KRUNCH got the Phillies today!

Comment

Jason

Good luck to you to buddy, lets get this one home!

Adding these plays also!

Tigers +1.65 for 2 units
        Tigers over for 2 units
        White Sox for 3 units
        Braves for 2 units
        Rangers for 2 units
        Rangers under for 2 units
        Expos under for 2 units
        Dodgers for 2 units

Parlay Phillies-WSox for 3 units to win 6.42 units!

Thats all for now!

GL Krunch

Comment

Good luck Krunch, love the Phillies today!
          Good luck,
          John

Comment

EZ Winners

Good luck to you today buddy! Let's turn this little funk around and kick the man's ass.

Krunch :D

Comment

Has any team in recent MLB history cost us more money than the fucking Phillies???
              "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by bgh2003
                Has any team in recent MLB history cost us more money than the fucking Phillies???

im 0-3 with them this year and im done betting with them. and im sure the yankees were costing people in the beginning of the year
                Success will be the best revenge

Comment

My worst night ever in baseball!

I plain old got my ass kicked yesterday. Went 1-8 on the night and lost 17 units. My record now is 25-32 and - 1.32 units. I really felt the Phillies were going to win yesterday, but I must admit, the Marlins sure as hell play some great baseball. They seem to be one of the teams to beat again in the National League. Well i'm gonna play a couple games today, if I don't come out on the + side today, I'm taking a day or two off from betting on the bases.

Well thats my rants and raves for today, hopefully get some luck on tonights plays!

Lets beat the books tonight, what you say guys?

Krunch

Comment

Krunch

Sorry to see you have such a tough night. I know that will not happen very often from what I have seen by following you. I know this does not help the way you are feeling right now but as far as I am concerned you are one of the best Buddy!! I know you will bounce back strong.

Good luck to you today!!!
                    Every Man Dies, But not every Man Lives!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X