Mon Night Picks===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mon Night Picks===>

Another very nice day yesterday going 6-2-1 in MLB and 3-0 in the NBA including a 3 team paraly hit with MINN/SAC/OV219:

IN A BIG HURRY TONIGHT SO NOTHING to write up and very few plays to pick from as well......those that are out there are not that great either. So:

2 * DET +130

3.5 * SF -120

1.5 * SF (O)8.5 E

1 * OAK (O)8.5 E

1 * EXPO/METS (O)8

4 TEAM PARLAY OF THE NIGHT: SF - SF (O) - DET - EXPO (O) 100 = 1408

Will update record later tonight but gotta run now......BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

I like that SF pick. GL!

Comment

GL tonight Vike
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

GOOD LUCK TO YOU

frankb! Hope it cashes big as Wells lost all his stuff last outing and SF just getting swept! They gotta win one at home sometime! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!! Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Updated record from Sunday

Will add in the NBA playoff record for those who may plays those.....I hated both games tonight as these are arguably the 4 ugliest sides and totals going in the playoffs....ergo....no posted plays for these two games.

Man I thought the Mets staff could give up a few runs to even the Spos......I guess Mont is really just that bad! Sorry to all for that total play!

Currently: MLB RECORD
          47-24-1****+61.07 Units

5*----TOTAL-->2-1
          4.5*--TOTAL-->0-2
          4*----TOTAL-->4-0
          3.5*--TOTAL-->2-1
          3*----TOTAL-->8-4
          2.5*--TOTAL-->7-3
          2*----TOTAL-->14-9
          1.5*--TOTAL->7-1-1
          1*----TOTAL->3-3

NBA PLAYOFFS RECORD:

5 - 1 +13.3 Units

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE AND HOPE TO START OUT THE WEEK INTO THE MANS POCKET AGAIN!! Goldv

Comment

GV

Do you know anything about figuring out horse race results? Thanks hc

Comment

Vike

Very impressive record. Thanks for sharing. GL buddy!

Comment

HAZ

HORSES and HOCKEY are a couple of the rare sports I leave to others who follow and know them.......WIZ or Memphis are two I know that could help you out! I tried a couple of Box Tri-s from Saturday that Wayne asked for and I found out that one of those box babies will dump you about dozen plus bets all in one felled swoop! THAT WAS IT FOR ME on those though I may try an occasional horse someone recommends to W/P/S.

Just put out help thread on it here........one of the "Great Ones" will for sure help you out!

GOOD LUCK HAZ! Gv

Comment

Working...
                X