over 14?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• over 14?!!

whats up with that?...cubs game opens at 13 - then goes to 14!!!!how bad do they want u to play the under...might have to take a shot with the over!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful with the Under

The wind is blowing out at 25-35 mph with gust over 40 mph

Comment

Re: Be careful with the Under

Originally posted by frankb03
      The wind is blowing out at 25-35 mph with gust over 40 mph

Last time it was 13 runs, wind 20-25 with 30mph gusts...Final score 12/11....Routine fly balls become HOMERS, routine pop ups turn into errors....Pitchers rhytyhm thrown completely off with hard winds..Though teams score 4.6 and 5.6 RPG, hit 256/275, not too impressive, 1 pitcher w/ ERA of 0.61, other w/ 7.4, both have terrible Bull pen ERAs, 4.32/6.19.....I LOVE the over...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

frankb

i didn't bet under i bet over, was just saying that i feel vegas is just begging everyone to take the under, with a total like that....

Comment

Re: frankb

Originally posted by predator
          i didn't bet under i bet over, was just saying that i feel vegas is just begging everyone to take the under, with a total like that....
          Easy Frank...I was just stating what happened last time they had strong winds like that...Since my last post, I noticed the winds at SSW...Only been to this park once, I'm asking this, would that not put the wind from Right-Center field towards home....In the Hitters face, or am I backwards by memory...

Let me know if it is blowing out or in, or where I can obtain this info for future references....My reply was to PREDATOR, only used tour script, it was smaller...kmann:D :D :D

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

how easy was that 8-7 in the sixth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X