Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry

FOR ANY ONE THAT FOLLOWED THOSE PLAYS.
    THAT WILL BE THE END OF MY WRATH!! I WILL COATTAIL FOR THE REST OF THE BASEBALL SEASON.THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!!!!!

WILL HELP WHEN FOOTBALL STARTS!

P.S. I HOPE YOU ALLS BACK DON'T START HURTING.LOL
    GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
    STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

You are not :

the first ..... or the last to have a bad day logan . We all have to crawl ..... walk .... then run before we get our sea-legs and even then fail on many occasions.

I must tell you not to hold your ambitions to high in this bizz till you have at least 10 seasons under your belt. Even then if you dont use your noodle it might take a lifetime to get over the hump. But I will say this in closing , that if your to hard on yourself , your not in a good mood and that spells death .

Your attitude allows you to flow and attributes to a clear mind and if this is not in place ...... one will fail !

So lighten up my good man and look at the bright side of life and all the many blessings that you have . I always look forward to your interjection and views , and feel somewhat like I know you and am very fond of you also.

Take a deep breathe and call me in the morning ( ) ..... we will overcome !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Logon

Nothing to be sorry about. I have been bad this whole baseball so far.

GL on your plays in the future and never be afraid to post plays to try and help the board out
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
      X