Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• predators picks

only posting the syndicate hockey move right now
    ......OVER TAMPA BAY/NY ISLANDERS 4-..........
    line opend up at 4- went to 4-(-15) at stardust and is currently 4- (-25) at olympic...they have been right the last 12 days....lets hope 13 isn't a jinx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good luck

should have stated 4- (under) as the line

Comment

all over it buddy. Let's cash!

Comment

Thanks for the play. Have been with you the last three days.

Thanks for the winners
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Predator

THANKS FOR THE PLAYS!!

Looks like maybe a parlay with Tampa Bay and the Over may even be worth a unit or two!!

BEST OF LUCK!! Gv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

bases

1*(2-3)
            3*(6-4)two dogs last night balt+80 and dodgers+35
            5*(0-1)

3*...............MONTREAL EXPOS +50...yes i said montreal!!!!!!both teams are not scoring or hitting...really, philly is a close second to the expos in stats(phila hitting .223 as ateam and expos .188 as a team, phila scored 22 runs this year and expos 10)...guys like abreu are 3 for 27, liberthal 3 for 28 and Rollins 4 for 29....and this team is a 160 fav and climbing...milton looked solid in his last outing but he gets a higher number than guys from the marlins staff?...pavano was only 145 the other day in pr vs this team....doesn't set right with me so i hope livan shows up this game, eventhough he has lost his last six starts counting 0-3 from last year....however he has a great lifetime mark vs this phillies team 7-3 2.55era in 15v starts.....and the expos have won the last 4 of 6 in 2003......would love to have the balls and make it a 5* but cannot pull that trigger with this team...

3*............PITTSBURGH PIRATES +30......glavine's record and stats look impressive again so far HOWEVER he did pitch against those expos and that really shouldn't count!!!!!!did i just say that after all that reasoning above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3* NEW YORK YANKEES -45
            3* DETOIT TIGERS +70

1* HOUSTON ASTROS -260
            1* KANSAS CITY +40
            1* FLORIDA MARLINS PK EM

lot of action tonight ......good luck to everyone...once again hockey play is over tb/nyi 4-

Comment

good luckwith the rest

like that Expos call. everyone and their mothers are on the Phillies........that usually spells DOOM! Go Expos!

Comment

expos come up short....but islanders just scored to tie it 2-2.. hockey plays fucking wins again....13 days in a row...unreal

Comment

hell yeah! nice job buddy.

Comment

Thanks for the Winner Mike. I saw the post and threw some down on the over.

Comment

Thanks for the syndicate play predator. How awesom is 13 in a row. I wish I would have played them all along. Look forward to tomrrows and lets keep that streak going!

Comment

Congrats

Good call!

Comment

Mike, Great job!!! It's good to have you back, Hope you have a Great weekend!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
                          X