Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlb Pick===>

3 * CUBS -156

1-1 last night losing the 5 star though.....damn!

Wind blowing out and warm.....Kearns out for Cinn.....like the Cubs and long ball again......play the over as well if you like totals but only posting the side.

BEST OF LUCK!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

GL Vike
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Thanks Homer

and BEST OF LUCK TO YOU TOO!! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

REST OF TONIGHTS PLAYS===>

Currently:
        30-13 +51.02 Units

yikes....Cubs and Reds tied 4-4 in ONLY THE THRID Inning and back to back Cubs homers! DID I MENTION THE WIND WAS BLOWING OUT!

(LOST -6.94 U Last night thanks to Franklin deciding to pitch the game of his life vs. Anaheim and we miss the over 9.5 on a 6-2 ball game). Sorry to anyone on that 5 star.....the 2 star Dodg play did come in.

5---->2-1
        4.5-->0-1
        4----->2-0
        3.5--->1-1
        3----->4-1
        2.5--->6-3
        2------>10-5
        1.5---->3-0
        1------->2-2

Adding plays for tonights action:

2 * SEATT/TEX (O)9

3* SEATT -155

CHIN HOE DORK pitching for Texas....Say no more....Would go higher on the Seattle side but afraid Meche may blow up himself like the Dorkster for Texas.

4 * PHIL -160

Phils have been light weights to date but the Expos are virtually weightless. HOWEVER...there is nothing really wrong with their pitching.

3 * STL/COL (O)9.5

1 * OAK +113

1.5 * CWS -111

This would be a higher bet but there is a reason they are only small favorites.

2 * ARZ -112

3 * TOR -140

Parlay for the night: PHIL/HOUST/ARZ/SEATT 100:600

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Goldv
        Last edited by GoldVike; 04-16-2004, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Currently:
          30-13 +51.02 Units

Man your kicking Congrats

glad to see you on the same side of my big plays of the day :D :D

Lets do this
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Adding another

Unit and half to Toronto.....They are WINLESS at home and BALT comes off that very late marathon game at Boston....Make it a 3* pick......Hope everyone got a little of the Cubs pullout in the ninth and dropped some on the easy OVER as well! I did parlay those two for a little extra beer money. I will edit my original post for the Toronto pick!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Gv

Comment

G.V.

" Loved It "

G.L. :D

***MMM***

" The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Hey there

M M M !!! HAVE A GREAT TIME ON THE TOWN TONIGHT!! I played your parting parlay because it has a play on my Twins in it and I didn't drag them OVER the coals tonight!

21 RUNS and 31 HITS!! What fireworks!!!!!!!!

BEST OF LUCK TONIGHT AND MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN!! SNARF one of those "White Lightning Martinis" for me!! Goldv

Comment

Working...
                X