• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Playoff Pucks

91-52-5 regular season
    7-8 in playoffs

1 play right now
    Tampa Bay (-200)....I know the -200 is tough to swallow but the Isles are done...

I may have a play on the Toronto/Ottawa game. I am trying to get the info on Niewendyk and Sundin. If those 2 are out, I have to lean to Ottawa right now.....will update this later

good luck to everyone today
    NHL Record posted on Bettorschat record forum...

good luck.

Comment

does anyone have any info

on the Maple Leafs injuries? Everything I am pulling up says they are being pretty tight lipped......

Comment

Worm,

I keep hearing that they're both questionable with Nieuwendyk more probable than Sundin but who knows!

Comment

thanks Ripped

I am going to keep searching for info before I decide as to whether or not to make this a post......gotta lien to Ottawa right now with those 2 so banged up and questionable!:confused:

Comment

both are starting tonite.
            this has been confirmed by a local sports radio talk show in Toronto.

What is interesting is that they think it was a ploy by Quinn to play mind games with the Sens.

Comment

Leafs should choke at home, Sens due to win this series I think they turn the corner with a big win at the ACC tonite.
              Every dog has it's day!

Comment

Manowar91
                BettorsChat Rookie

both are starting tonite.
                this has been confirmed by a local sports radio talk show in Toronto.

What is interesting is that they think it was a ploy by Quinn to play mind games with the Sens
                ------------------------------------------------------------

Mind games in professional sports?........that's absurd!

Bennojd
                Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Worm. I don't like laying 190 either. To get around this, I was thinking of parlaying T. Bay with Ottawa plus 1.5 goals. 100:103. What do you think? Disclaimer. I know nothing about Hockey but have been playing your picks, because you do.

I found the following, which implies that even if both play, they won't be at 100%.

This was posted at 11:39 EDT

The Maple Leafs do have some injury problems to speak of as well. Center Joe Nieuwendyk missed Game 4 with a back problem, while captain Mats Sundin left in the third period with some sort of leg injury. The Leafs, as per the playoff norm, won't reveal the specifics of Sundin's ailment. "I don't know what the chances are," Quinn said of the two centers' chances. "Neither one is 100 percent at this time so we'll have to see [today]. They're both under evaluation. I'd have to say both are questionable."

Comment

Manowar

Which radio station b/c the FAN 590 is still reporting that no decision has been made although I think they probably will play.

Comment

thanks for the imput guys

I am still trying to search out info (in between work) and will post something either way soon. If you guys get any more info please post.

Thanks

Comment

I have to lay off the Ottawa/Toronto game

the best I can say is lean to Ottawa +120

Comment

Working...
                        X