The List :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recap :

Another rough day in the saddle going 9-5 ( 5-2 Totals & 4-3 Sides ) for a + 3.5 . Add a unit for the NBA win and over 6 units for the parlay and it a sweet day indeed .

49-29-2 YTD + 33.5*

Late and I am going to hit the sack , hope everyone had a fantastic day ........ Good Nite !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Thanks for the winners MMM....
      Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

MMM

Thanks for the great capping.I won the 4 play parlay you had and used the over in the LA game.I don't know why anyone would want service plays when you're busting their ass.Once again thanks and keep up the good work.
        Jason

Comment

mmm

thanx for another good night.

somehow I missed the parlay
          Hope I break even this week.
          I could use the money.

Comment

Damn..I missed the parlay too....Where was it listed?..I don't see it in this thread?

Comment

thanks fellas :

and I cant stress how important it is to try and read all the threads here . As is the case with easy ed and govjim and countless other times I have seen happen often and I know its hard to try and catch them all but it only takes a few minutes and can really expand your base.

I and Homer have been exchanging views for a 4 teamer in baseball for this the second season now , and he is my" parlay partner " and a very fine baseball mind (not even counting other sports :eek: ) . And its almost a daily ritual that we toss eachother our two best shots at succeeding in this endevor.

On occasion ( not very often ) we will find ourselves with conflicting views and reduce it or just plain skip it ( again , not very often ) and it has a strange way of hitting far more than the necessary precentages needed to produce a winning outcome .

It has thrown many winners our way and at the huge odds ( between 7:1 & 18:1 ) it does not have to hit more than once every 10 or so bets to have a positive result . To date this season I have landed several of them already :

2 - teamers = 2
              3 - teamers = 2
              4 teamers = 1
              5 teamers = 1

Outcome = Over 2000.00 $ after deductions and its early yet .

So it only goes to show you how important it is to try and read them all with a quick scan , because thier are some very fine minds that lurk here and they each and everyone of them have thier moments in the sun .

So in retrospect if you go to Homers [ Tuesdays Takes ] you will find a post there where we toss around outlooks and take our chances , please take notice of these because in the long-run they will throw a little and different ways of looking at these games . But also beware of the fact that this is not for everyone because there can be dry spells in this type of wagering , but when they are hitting it can also be a very nice income .

Again thanks to all of you and dont cut yourself short by concentrating on individuals when there is so much to be gained by scanning them all .

I will be scanning myself and taking my shots soon today .

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
              " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

I'd like to thank you once again for sharing your wonderful selections. The same applies to Homer. I appreciate how both of you share your picks to come up with your parlays.

Maybe you and Homer should have your own Parlay thread each day.

GL!

Comment

Working...
                X