Bonds Ties Godfather!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonds Ties Godfather!!

Bonds just hit 660 to give San Fran the lead!

Just think how many Mays would have hit if he would have been all loaded up on supplements and steroids!

Comment

What about 2 years lost in the service and the parks he had to play in?

Comment

I

Wonder if anyone asked him in the interview if he thought "the ball was juiced" this year!?

Mays....Killebrew..Aaron...Mantle.....the only juice these guys were on was beer! The good old days.....sighhhhh!
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

He will NEVER earn my respect. He's nowhere in the same class with the BIG 3, Aaron, Ruth and Mays.

Comment

Frank, I could not have said it any better. The whole situation is comical to me, especially when they show the old Pirate highlights when Bonds was about a buck seventy. It's a disgrace to the top three that this "roider" is even mentioned in the same breath!

Comment

A buddy of mine was over last night. He's not a huge sports fan. He was doubting that Bonds took steroids. My buddy was arguing that Bonds was always big. He changed his tune when ESPN showed a clip of Bonds during his Pirate days.

They should strip him of his records. USOC does it with their athletes. Baseball doesn't have the balls. IMO it'll be a sad day when he breaks Ruth's HR record, let alone Aaron's. He would be a fucking scrub if he played in the same era with Ruth.

It's so sad! I used to love baseball. I would attend about 20 Met games each season. I was at most Friday night home games. I went to Cooperstown a few times. I spent hours. I loved it!

Comment

It is a disgrace to baseball what has happened the last few years, with the Bonds and Sosas and McGuires all using steroids and supplements. Now it is the job of Commissioner Selig to make sure that none of this gets out so that it ruins the "integrity" of baseball's records and statistics.

It is an absolute shame that Bonds gets all these accolades and that ESPN doesn't have the balls to expose him!

Comment

Originally posted by heleanth

It is an absolute shame that Bonds gets all these accolades and that ESPN doesn't have the balls to expose him!
                  I agree! I had to turn off ESPN last night. They had to show his HR 50 times. I woke this morning they were still showing it.

Yesterday, I was scanning through a list of MLB salaries. It's sickening! Some very bad ball players earning 7 figure income.

Comment

Working...
                  X