X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• predators picks

been a long time since i posted:
    1-3-5 stars(play them for what u want)

3 stars******RANGERS******lewis is a fast starter...3-0 start last year and 1-0 so far this year....beat the a's on wednesday holding them to 1 run in 5 and 1/3......he's 3-1 lifetime vs the angels with a 5.0 era......Washburn got rocked last outing giving up 6 runs in 5 and 1/3 and the only reason he got a "w" was because his team gave him an 8 run lead......(+135)

1 star**********OVER 11 TX/ANA*******both pitchers are definitely vulnerable...will see plenty of hits and runs scored in this one...plus i think they are begging everyone to play under the 11 in this one

3 stars********ASTROS*******....the knuckleballer is replacing the new acquistiion pettite who was placed on the dl last week...jared's record isn't great but he always gets run support from this team that is currently batting a combined 307 so far this year......the cards bats exploded while they were on the road but tonight they go back home where they just don't seem to hit or win, yet this year....love the power of this astros team and love to get them at + 140.......leanig towrds the over also but cannot pull the strings....

as u will find out i rarely play parlays or favorites much

good luck to everyone

Pred, *****'t been on as much myself lately!!! Just wanted to say Good to see you and Best of Luck!!! Knock!

Comment

knock

good to hear from u also...baseball has always been my favorite....on portland and denver with u tonight in baskets but small...aastros cards game 4-2 and their still in the first!!!!!!!!good luck tonight and i'll be in touch...is nut still aroun???mike

Comment

Good pickn'...congrats!

Comment

thanks letswin...swept the board!!!....even get the over in the astros game....knock hope u played 'em, nuggets already in lets we get the trailblazers too...

Comment

Pred, Nut got into some trouble and had to go away for about 6 months!!! Wayne or BC could probably tell You more!!! Should be back soon though, miss the Nut!!! I think something to do with xxxxs a while back!!! Good job last nite!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
            X