Anyone know why the Spurs are only -2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know why the Spurs are only -2

If I am correct,I think the Spurs at home beat the Blazers by 10,25 and at Portland by 10 points.Why is this line only Spurs -2. I would think it they would be favored by more?
    ^^^^NICE KLUMP HA?^^^^

and a lot of people are on the spurs............makes me want to go with the Blazers!

Comment

My thoughts exactly....
      ^^^^NICE KLUMP HA?^^^^

Comment

interested to see who all the services are on. could mean to load up on Blazers. Spurs I belive need this game as well while Blazers need to win two AND have both Jazz and Nuggets lose both games. like to know the Wiz's take. Vegas might be fishing!

Comment

Blazers win this game fellas...ez call...

Comment

i think its a lower line then we might expect cuz the blazers really need to win for chance at playoffs and spurs did play last night

Comment

Originally posted by djlivejive
              i think its a lower line then we might expect cuz the blazers really need to win for chance at playoffs and spurs did play last night
              they need a miracle to make the playoffs. i am with ezpicks and think the blazers win on the court. but ez, why are you so confident?

Comment

Spurs expended a ton of energy last night against clippers...and it was a very physical game...starters were not pulled until less than a minute left...luv the blazers tonite

Comment

I see where Great Lakes has a 5* GOY on Portland.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOO...UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

MTI HAS 5* SPURS

Comment

04/12 : San Antonio at Portland

04/12

San Antonio Spurs - 2 , (at) Portland (41-39) is 6-5 last 11 games, including 3-2 (1-4 ATS) at home. San Antonio (55-25) is 3-0 (SU & ATS) over Portland this season, winning at home by 10 and 25 points, and at Portland by 10 points. San Antonio is tied for second in the West, one game behind Minnesota. Spur's Tim Duncan, "We're going to finish the season on a high note...You don't want to lose one of these last two games and have some doubts in your mind, so we want to stay as confident as we are now

Comment

EZPickin-relax if you like Portland. Great Lakes is an excellent service.

Comment

Line opened at -3, now it's down -2 with 72% of public on the Spurs.

Portland wins SU.

It's not Gambling...It's Sports Investing !!!

Comment

Working...
                            X