Plays for SUN===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plays for SUN===>

Just got home. Put all of these in late last night and was not going to post for awhile until I could get substancially over 500 but having a good day so far so will put out all plays including the ones that I have left today. ALL plays I made were for 2.5 * except two noted:

CUBS -115
    SEATT/OAK (O)8
    METS +114
    FLOR -127
    LA DOD -147
    CINN/PIT (O)9
    5* DET/MINN (O)9
    STL +173
    3.5* D-RAYS -117
    SEATT +122

1.5 * PAR NYY/HOUST/ANGELS

Still a few left to start so be careful if you play any because my overall yesterday was just 5-5 so it would not bode well for the late games.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT EASTER! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

2nd Half NBA===>

1.5 * (O)101

The total was around 202 opening for the game.....Malone is "tweaked out" again.....Shaq Mommy with 3 fouls....C. Bryant only takes 2 shots in a half......Yet there was still 89 points in the half......don't look for SAC to take the foot off the gas but they do give up big leads in the 2nd half of games. HATE TAKING THE LAKERS TO SCORE POINTS as they are an under machine.....but gotta try this one givien their futility in the 1st half and it is SAC High scoring on their home court!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL WHO CARE TO PLAY IT......Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Good old

low UNDER scoring Fakers do it again and in style!! They are in deeeeeeeeep trouble come playoff time.

Going to play the rest of the 4 games for tonight.....all for 2*:

Mavs -3

Suns +2.5

Spurs -11

LAC is on a zero for the NBA losing streak and Spurs need this game. Should be a 15+ winner. Mavs ditto and just got humbled by the Sonics......one may wish to lower this to a single unit as Finley did not play vs Seattle and I would wonder about his true status tonight. Suns/Memph OVER is also a one star play for me tonight and think Phx will go out firing tonight at home and have fun even though Grizz need this one as well.

2* SF +125 Tomko

Peavy vs Tomko looks like a no brainer for SD but I have a hard time seeing SF being swept out by the Pads. They lost for me last night but will give their offense another chance tonight and hope the Pads does not show up as strong.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL! GV

Comment

Love that Suns play. What do you think about Spurs first half.

GL

Comment

Nice Job on the baseball today VIKE....keep em coming!

PEACE

Comment

derek

Sorry I did not get back in time but to answer your question belatedly.....I found first half bets in the first 2/3 of the reg season to have merit but after that stick justing to 2nd halves as it is much easier to read teams and late season scratches to the lineups at tip off to tip the scales to your advantage.

It was a no play for me.

But I am playing the 2nd half 1 *SPURS -6.5 2ND H

Up only 4 and I had them winning kovering anyway so will add a small amount to the original bet.

BEST OF LUCK! Gv

Comment

thanks for the 2nd half play

i got spurs -7
              let's get this one home :D :D

Comment

they just

missed it! damn!

Comment

no problem

we'll get em tomorrow gl gv:D :D

Comment

Working...
                  X