A Fair Day :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Fair Day :

At the track & at the ball-parks . I am sorry I didnt have enough time to post for everyone as spring really puts a pinch on my time to devote to the things that make it easier for me .

Outstanding Horsey day and a fair Doggy day , and stand at 11-3 on the day for bases with 6 outstanding wagers . Of course they are posted at the record keepers office and not here for the sake of keeping my track-record in order and documented .

We will not list these on the record here but they are posted at least and the start of this season is looking pretty fair so far . Went 5-3 yesterday here and that brings the totals to 23-11-1 wagered ( +1.9 added to + 18.5 = +20.4 * ) and 54-22-2 posted to date at this site including opinions. These figures do not include parlays .

I will have some time to toss a few out tomorrow and hope we can keep the ball rolling . Thanks to Wiz for that off-the-wall winner also

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Scratch-that :

And make that 14-3 on the day as all the totals are settled . With three outstanding . Record keepers office is ole *agerline for your viewing pleasure .

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Great Day!

Better than a fair day i think a Great Day!! Thanks for helping make my day. Between u and wiz i'm a dime happier!!!! And thanks GV!!!!! hc

Comment

MM,

So does that mean you arent wagering the games you list?

w agerline numbers are never even close to the real thing.

Looks like a good start for the year at 38-33. Hope the record keeps going higher!

I dont get that site, like in the NBA you are at 49% but down 26,000 units.. I guess picking almost 900 games with juice could get you there wagering the max they list of 500 a game.

I dont think wager line is a great place for monitoring since the lines are rarely correct.. but better than nothing thats for sure!

Comment

Hello wallstreet :

I must admit that thier lines " can be off " if you place your wagers the day before and thats how many build-up a fair record there . I got the same lines there today as anybody here got because I posted them after the first set of games started this afternoon at about 2:00 so if you wait you will get no breaks that way .

I just listed that to let everyone know who I was on , instead of just letting them think I was bull-shitting . And like I stated I posted there to help me keep track of my comings and goings because its easier on me to let them keep records instead of using up my space on my rigs .

I did wager quite a bit today and won quite a bit also (racing forum) and dont let my not posting here give you any thoughts that I dont wager religiously on a daily basis . And something that puzzles me is where did you get that 38-33 record from ? It stands at posted here 23-11-1 for the regular season , 27-9-1 posted here for preseason and a 4-2 opinion day just recently . I didnt add the 16-4 day today because it plainly wasnt posted here.

Anyway as I stated dont let ********* fool ya that much and go back and check the lines and you will see quite clearly that the lines I posted under are almost indentical to the ones everyone else gets. Even though there was nothing even remotely that close today to alter anything . And its also very easy to be down 50,000.00 if you wager alot of games as I do there (try almost every game listed most of the time) because it give you a good pulse on where your thinking is taking you and if you need to lay light on your wagering selections.

I have another handle there (several actually) that I use for my testing purposes and one thats been doing quite well for totals of all things (8-2 today) and I will slip you a note as to who it is and I do believe you will find it quite interesting

Getting late and tomorrows another day , so take care and glad to hear from you .

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

mmm

been coattailing your baseball. if possible would like to know the other site you post to get all your plays. If you cant post the site you can get my email from bettors chat.

thanx ed
            Hope I break even this week.
            I could use the money.

Comment

easy ed :

the above post was to just let everyone know (and check if need be) what my selections where. I dont advocate any other site but this one , but because it doesnt keep running totals here I use others as a sounding board & record keeper .

Thanks and lets keep this ball rolling :D

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

MM,

Wager-line has you at 38-33 in bases. I dont think that includes their pre-season games, but with sides/totals what they had you at is the above total.

So do you ever go after the Survivor competition? I used to when you could multi play in the same day, but since they changed it I havent played. I do watch and see who gets up there..

I just checked and they had you only at 2-0 in pre-season bases..

Its also strange, you were #1 in over/under in NCAA hoops, but you must play nearly everything cause they have you down with 2800 games played. I know you didnt wager that many, and your record here is 1/3 of that total..

Comment

Working...
                X