Saturday Baseball........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Baseball........

Lets try to get a roll going, these are my plays for Satruday.........

5 STAR: DETROIT (+105) OVER Minnesota
    ( JASON JOHNSON VS. BRAD RADKE )
    ( BOTH PITCHERS MUST START )

Brad Radke is one of the worst month of April pitchers in the league and he was hammered by Cleveland in his first start of the season. The Indians hammered out 11 hits including three homeruns in only six innings against Radke. Jason Johnson, the Tigers starting pitcher was lights out against Toronto in his first start, allowing only 4 hits and no earned runs in 6 innings of work. Johnson is also 5-0 lifetime against the Twins with an ERA of only 3.08. Look for the first place Tigers (holy shit, did I just say that?) to keep it rolling here!

3 STAR: Cleveland (+105) OVER KANSAS CITY
    ( C.C. SABATHIA VS. BRIAN ANDERSON )

C.C. Sabathia pitched very well in his first start at Minnesota allowing just two hits and not allowing an earned run in seven innings of work. C.C. has had pretty good success against the Royals in the past posting a career record of 7-4 with an ERA of 3.19 against Kansas City. Brian Anderson was less than impressive in his debut, allowing 5 runs on 7 hits including 2 homeruns against the White Sox. I'll side with the better pitcher here!

2 STAR: Toronto (+150) OVER BOSTON
    ( ROY HALLIDAY VS. PEDRO MARTINEZ )

You almost have to take a shot here at this price. Pedro is not at his best right now, and the Red Sox bats have been pretty quite lately, so I'll take a shot with last years Cy Young winner as a big dog!

2 STAR: San Francisco (+125) OVER SAN DIEGO
    ( KURT RUTER VS. BRIAN LAWRENCE )

Good match up here for the Giants. San Francisco starter Kirk Rueter is 11-2 with a 3.29 ERA in his career against the Padres. San Diego starting pitcher Brian Lawrence is 0-3 lifetime against the Giants, and he is not pitching at his best right now either. Lawrence was hammered pretty hard in the preseason. He did get the win for us in his first start against the Dodgers, but it was somewhat of a shakey start. The Dodgers has ten baserunners in only 5 innings of work by Lawrence, but their pathetic offense could not get the runs home. I look for the Giants to due some damage here!

2 STAR: Colorado (+135) OVER LOS ANGELES
    ( DENNY STARK VS. HIDEO NOMO )

I have to fade the Dodgers again. Hideo Nomo had surgery during the off season, and he is still not right physically. His velocity is way down on the fastball and he was hammered hard in the preseason. That carried over to his first start against the Padres when he allowed 7 hits, 7 runs and 2 homeruns against the Padres. Rockies starter Denny Stark is 3-1 in his career with an ERA of 3.27 against the Dodgers. He should do a good job against LA's still very sluggish offense. Take the Rockies here!

2004 MLB RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 0-1 (-5.75 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 4-1 (+10.35 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 4-8 (-10.10 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 7-4 (+5.00 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 15-14 (-0.50 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be down $50.00

Good luck,
    John

Good Luck today EZ.

Comment

Lets roll

I am with you buddy!

Comment

Tigers +105? LMAO

This game gets played in July and Detroit is -140

Gettem while their HOT BOYZ!

GL on the plays JOHN

PEACE

Comment

GL Bud. Lets get those top two plays and GL on the rest. :D :D
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good Luck, EZ!

Comment

looks like a really nice card EZ..good luck.

Comment

Good Luck Brother!

Comment

CLEVELAND BLOWS!!!!!!! :angryfire
                  "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

Cant catch a fucking break right now. :angryfire
                    Good luck,
                    John

Comment

I know the feeling all to well :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire
                      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                      X