1 play for SAT===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 play for SAT===>

Gotta go crash after a very nice MLB night and a yawn Nba shot....

like the Twins and Det to go:

3 * OVER 9

Radke starts super slow at years start and Det has no bargain now with the Twins lineup and hitters rested after the marathons they had to play with Cleve.

It for now and sorry for the losses in the NBA but hope you got the huge 5 * monster 2nd winner with the Wolves in the 2nd half.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Nice call on the T-Wolves 2nd half. I had them and the Lakers second half for 5 units each.

Comment

CONGRATS TO YOU

DEREK! Great call on your part with the Lakes!! (I also played it but did not post with the 5er already on the Wolves). HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT NIGHT! Best of Luck to you! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

TWINS

UP 8-5 in the 7th!!! Looks like we never even needed the kitty bullpen to add runs to this total! Have an open play on the Brewers but did not get time to post it. So with Seat/Oak

Game starting shortly and will add the:

2 * (o)8 OAK/SEATT

Hudson only went 5 last time out and Meche is a good pitcher but often gives up that inopportune 2 and 3 run jack. Mariners have to win a game SOMETIME this year and they have put up a lot of runs. Look for Shitty Halitosis Hasyourbowwow to call up Bung Hole Kim for advice on closing out games today!!

GOOD LUCK ALL! Gv

Comment

Good Luck Brother!

Comment

Thanks Wayne

Going to add a third and last total for MLB today with:

4.5 *ATL/CUBLETTS (O)10

Look no further here than the starting pitchers. Mitre vs. J Wright...two fill ins and one actually a reliever signed off waivers with a sky high ERA. Add to the fact that even Smotz has been getting hit up already and this should be a fun score fest to watch. Would not be surprised to see a 5-4 type score by the 5th or 6th innings here at all.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL! Gv

Comment

GL Vike.

Jumping on that over in the Atlanta game with you.
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck Homer!

Hope it comes in for us!! Adding last MLB plays and hope to have a couple of NBA later:

3.5 *SF GIANTS +112
                Going to go against Lawrence on this one as he has been miserable and his arm has no velocity left in it. This also bodes well for Streri B. to get the McGuire award for homers as well and get that hype over with! I do think SD can damage Rueter as well but not the extent that SF can do to Lawrence with their lineup.

1.5 * BOST -152
                Sox got shellacked yesterday and have not played well as of late. Just look back to Torontos performance vs lowly DET at home and I fell vs Pedro they will revert back to that. A small play only because I want to see if Halliday rebounds from his beating early this year. Make no mistake that Pedro is only about 5 innings worth or so here so the bats will have to win it. Like the Red Sox to treat the home fans for a change.

2* BALT/TB (O)10 +108
                Not often you get to try plus money on a total but these two pitchers could give it to you. Gonzalaz almost gave up this total himself last outing in Japan vs NY and the Balt rookie should get singled to death tonight!

THAT'S IT AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! Gv

Comment

GV

Sounds like u like the SF over also!!!!!!

Comment

In a small way

Hazz.....I have the over in that game interleaved in a parlay with a couple other sides and total but not a posted play by itself....

Adding in the NBA:

2* MIAMI -3
                    (Would make it a higher play but this line just seems very very low considering Cleve has totally tanked this season and now on a big winless streak).

3.5 * DENV -3
                    The absolute antithisis of the Miami situation, however Portland has shown that road games of late do not bother them. Here's thinking the running and altitude does late in the season and late in the 4th in this game.

2.5* WIZ +3
                    NYK on the road....a shambles.....even the Wiz can win this game.

2* ATL/BOST (O)202
                    Must have game for Boston and Atlanta out to run, gun and have fun....Pierce and company will need to keep the scoring pace up and they STILL could use ONE win!

THAT'S all for tonight unless a good half time play becomes available! BEST OF LUCK TO ALL! Goldv

Comment

Cubs/Atl Over

GV. This was already my favorite total play of the day because of the starters. What makes it even better is that both teams have tired bullpens after yesterdays 15 inning game. They may have to go with these starters longer than they want and even then, not every reliever will be available. GL.

Comment

good luck tonight gv!

Comment

I hope

it comes in as expected for everyone sandman! Would be nice to see both teams with their hitting shoes on early tonight! Cubs offense has been frustrated as of late and this situation should heal them but I do think the Braves at home will small ball outscore them tonight.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU! Gv

Comment

My god!

I had no idea the Cublett offense stunk this bad!!!!!!!1

Two crip pitchers on the mound to start and neither team can hit them until Atlanta finally starts in late.......and Farnsworth did what he was expected by giving up a bunch......but this Cubs "offense" is "offensive"!!!

SORRY TO ALL FOR THAT PLAY! THAT was just UGLY to watch!

Comment

Good grief!!

Another day where posted plays go just 5-5 and yet can lose a small amount of coin. Unbelievable.....I managed to get back some by playing a late 2nd half parlay with the Nuggets and over which was gravey but that helps no one here as it was not posted. I'll lay off posting for awhile until I can put out some positive numbers for everyone on a more reliable basis.

Just a side note on horsehide right now....That Scrublett team from Chicago is really a total joke offensively at this point and this years version of the big let down is ready do its 2004 version.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL THIS WEEK AND NEXT AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS BRING YOUR LIBRARY CARD AS YOU COULD BE SITTING NEXT TO BRO-WARRIOR HIMSELF!! Goatdike!

Comment

Working...
                              X