• Hope you guys aren't loading up on these worthless tout plays

Friday night disasters:

Lakers
    Portland
    Indiana
    Houston
    Boston
    Golden State

Each of these was a HOT selection by many a tout. This is the time of year these guys can't find their asses. Be careful and fade when possible (example: Billy Coleman HUGE GAME on Friday night was the Lakers. Why in the hell were the Lakers laying 11 points to the Grizzlies?! Memphis is IN THE PLAYOFFS! LA can't cover against anyone except Sacramento!)

Good luck to all.

EZ to say after all the games end, and especially Lakers. Up 11 with 1:30ish left has a chance. Loss but not a bad call.
    Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
    Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Good point

Capper J....Indiana and Houston were both right there within seconds of the Kover as well........JMHO.......Gv......that 20:20 HS would eliminate sports completely!
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

You're rightt, hindsight ALWAYS 20/20. Funny thing is for someone who hates services, someone sure knows A LOT of their plays!!!
        Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
        Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Hey Bud,
          4 games outside of number by about 8 points, 12 pt 1/4 for Boston in 3rd, and collapse against Minny. I wouldn't mind taking my chances in all those games. If ifs and butts, were candies and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas. Looking forward to your plays Spic...
          Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
          Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Working...
          X