No announcement yet.

National Sports Consultants Busted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some of us were naive when we first got into the business.we have a perception of the gambling world as being dirty so when someobody tells you they have the inside track on things it can sound believable...especially with game fixing and the like a reality that we have all heard about.

players edge got me for about 2 dimes.i hope they all go to jail and get rammed up the ass on a daily basis:D

Comment

Players Edge got me for a dime as well.

It's not Gambling...It's Sports Investing !!!

Comment

guys click on this link its more horror stories

http://www.nationalsportsconsultantsvictim.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
          Savage I agree when its someone who knows of their dealings but obviously someone was duped into believing it was a form of investing.

Many years ago I was taken for a ride by some people I didnt even know as I believed they owned some crystal ball or something and I needed to pay for their information. Until someone gets familiar with the GAMING SCENE they can be easily fooled and taken.

I for one am happy to see these guys get busted and hopefully this opens up a PANDORA'S BOX for these SCAMMERS and they start getting nailed one after the next!

PEACE
          was it a jackass out of the east coast with the initials W*ll**m C*nt*, or someone related? they tried the same with me, but when asked for more money, i just hung up on them and kept doing it for a week until they left me alone for good. came out 1200 ahead, so i cannot complain. i don't think he realized how much his story kept contradicting itself every time he opened his mouth. i was forced to go to the hardware store so i could buy a shovel the rid the bs out of my way...

Comment

Working...
          X