Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday

SA/Portland Under

Portland has shot over 49% and scored a bit over 90 points over the last five games. Defensively SA allows 41% from the field. I think Portland scoring will be down tonight.

SA has averaged almost 99 points over their last five while shooting just short of 50% from the field. Of the five teams, the best of the bunch defensively was LA, and they only play defense when they are in the mood. They will meet a more defensive oriented team in Portland tonight. Not the same team they spanked twice earlier in the season. Portland allowing 87 points on 42 % shooting over their last five. They held GS and the Lakers to 80 and 81 points. I think SA will be Under 85 tonight.

Both of the teams are fighting for position. Both have played very good defense, outside of a glich here or there, over their last ten. I think this Portland team will not allow over 100 points on 50% shooting as they did earlier in the year. SA isn't looking to score, they just want to play defense and dominate the tempo. They also aren't very good from the line and both teams block shots well, keeping the total down.

I think many will be on the over here considering the final score of the 1st two games between these two. But Vegas opened at this total for a reason.

At any time

after any of my posts

comments are always appreciated:D
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Leaning to Miami as well

Me and BC are thinking along the same lines tonight:D

I'm thinking Vegas has the fishing line baited

We'll see what Wiz posts when he wakes up
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

HUNGlikeabear

I'm awake now

I like the HEAT, lets get'em home
      looks like a baited line

Best Of Luck

Comment

Working...
      X