KINGS/TWOLVES & B. Jackson??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KINGS/TWOLVES & B. Jackson??

Anyone here or confirm that Bobby Jackson may give it a go tonight? I caught a couple of abstract blurbs from looking at games today about he may be suited up tonight.

I find it rather INTERESTING that MINN has the best road record in the West and the Kings are not play well at all of late and Minn is on fire......

YET the line OPENED at -4.5.....went to 5......5.5 when I got home and now up to -6.........SOMETHING or ONE is driving this in one direction!

FWIW! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Two solid teams you give me that many points I will gladly take it anyday. It could eaisly go either way in my opinion.

Lets go Garnett,Cassell, and Latrell

Comment

Bobby Jackson

He has been activated for tonight, which is why the line has gone to minus 6. However, I don't put much into his return, regardless how many minutes he plays. Players comming back, after being out for some time, usually do not have their timing nor shooting eye back right away. Especially when it's a three point shooter like Jackson. That being said, I played the Kings, even at minus 6, because they finally started playing well the past two games and I look for it to continue. GL which ever way you go.

Comment

Working...
      X