Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be the 1st on Your Block

to take UTAH

Despite the thought out there that this is a revenge game, and Utah doesn't have the inside presence to hurt Dallas, I'm thinking Dallas may not matchup well with Utah. Utah playing better D and with a smaller lineup of their own, may keep Dallas as a perimeter team with that run and gun. The Mavs have been making every shot over the last 5 games and I think Coach Sloan, with a few days off, will come up with something more to bring that shooting percentage down. Utah has played very well on the road against the better talented teams this year and against high scoring teams. Utah may try to control the tempo a bit here and also is a better rebounding team. I'm hoping they let Dallas shoot away and don't start hacking away as Dallas is awesome from the line. Revenge IMO is more for the college game. Nellie letting his guys run wild again. I'll put my money on a determined Sloan to keep it close as he really wants to expose this young team to some playoff action this year against a one dimensional, but talented as all hell, Dallas team.
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Best Of Luck

Comment

Thanks Wiz

I'm also leaning towards the Under in the Minny game. I'm thinking this one may have more of a playoff feel to it. Still thinking. The Kings will need to play some defense against Minny this game, after being lit up by them so far this season.
      Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

I disagree, sorry
        I feel it's going to be more like an all star game, no defense, no one wants to get hurt. I also doubt kings are held to 72 points this time

Best Of Luck

Comment

Line now 9:eek:

I have Ut's +(9-)

Comment

Not even close

gonna sit for a bit

Dallas shooting 8/11 on three's, Utah 7 turnovers- Dallas 1

Comment

Under Kings/Wolves 195

Kings should have almost whole squad going on the home court. Hopefully Webber sits on the ball a bit in the half court here and controls the tempo against a team they haven't been able to stop to this point. Wolves playing awesome defense of late against a few up and down teams.

Comment

Working...
              X