• Show
Clear All

• Picks For Thursday

2 Star- Seattle -119 over Anaheim

3 star New Jersey/Philadelphia under 4.5 -126
    2 Star Florida Marlins -1.5 +129

Parlay 1- Florida -161 and under 4.5 philadelphia/New Jersey
    Parlay 2- Florida and Minnesota Timberwolves +5
    Last edited by derek; 04-08-2004, 07:13 PM.

Comment

I just see where

Shitty Halitosis that crap reliever for the Mariners just took over a 1-0 lead to start the ninth and loaded the bases with no one out.....then gives up a two run single....then balks in a run....and the Angels are still batting! That DORK just ruined a very nice start to a day.....NOW I remember how bad this idiot was last year! They also said Eddie Guardado could have gone today....Shesssssshhhhhhh! I had them too! GOOD LUCK TO YOU! Gv:angryfire
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I know Vike, When I saw that Jackass step onto the mound I new I was in trouble. What happen to Eddie is he injured.

Comment

He had a sore

arm (more like tendenitis) in spring training and they decided to let it heal 100%. That is exactly what he said he was today but just prior to game time they announced he would be available starting game one of the next series. So Shithead cost us yet another carry over game from last year.....god that guy sucks! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ON YOUR EVENING PLAYS! Gv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

adding a couple of parlays and teaser

San Diego -145 and Minnesota +5.5
            1 Unit to win 2.2 unit

San Diego -145 and Sacramento -260
            2 units to win 2.7 unit

Teasers

Minnesota +10
            Denver+9.5
            1 unit to win 1 unit

Sacramento -1
            Spurs -3.5